Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S competition for no-steam CS:S users w/ prize
is thereb gonna be another tourny soon? i missed the 1st one  :o
[Image: redsig1.jpg]
just gave footage to cani now we wait for who the winner is
PaSS Wrote:lol i recorded the whole tourny assain i didnt get much of you
thats fine i just want to know if i got better  Smile
ya i mainly recorded learders and people that sucked ass cause i like rooting for people that suck
PaSS Wrote:ya i mainly recorded learders and people that sucked ass cause i like rooting for people that suck
does that mean that i dont suck  :o
lol i judged skill by points and u were in mid

ANYWAYS
i just got permision from cani to make a short vid about the tourny i think they call it a frag vid or wat ever i gonna re watch the tourny and i will post a small 2- 3 min and ya i will make sure to foucas on all you guys that post here cause thats basicly my audience
PaSS Wrote:lol i judged skill by points and u were in mid

ANYWAYS
i just got permision from cani to make a short vid about the tourny i think they call it a frag vid or wat ever i gonna re watch the tourny and i will post a small 2- 3 min and ya i will make sure to foucas on all you guys that post here cause thats basicly my audience
lol, and thanks dude i really appreciate it, although i had no idea what was going on cause that was my first time playing a gun game and didnt know the rules and i had no idea y the weapons kept changing until i figured  it out later in the game, so i guess that i did good considering that was my first time playing a gun game  Smile
lol it was hectic ill give u that i wish i was playing with u guys but i think i was having as much fun if not more watching u guys raping each other lol
i have some demos of competition, I recorded them while I was playing, lol they rape me, I rape them  :Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctq3b1zl3sk3l1p

http://www.mediafire.com/?jo5t3b2qbt76gq2

poor comma at the end of second demo  :'(
cool lol but i got 1 hour of footage to go through alone if i need urs i will use it