Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AngryAnimals
Don't be sorry Banana, if you respect yourself, you shouldn't really continue moving in this direction bro.

Quote:Sep 25, 2011 12:35:28 am    12   
AngryAnimals Tasty Toasty Tangy Tender Tuna    the short answer is candy = female
100% fact...

Poor virgins... =)
Lol..u all should stop this nonsense.. all AngryAnimals are good players/people in & out of the game..i mean its just a misunderstanding so lets  :-X it now..

TOPIC CLOSED!  lol can i do this?
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
AAHAHAH i dont think you can do that
Usually I'd type a big thing about various shit that no one would read. This time I'm just gonna let you all get on with it.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:Don't be sorry Banana, if you respect yourself, you shouldn't really continue moving in this direction bro.

Quote:Sep 25, 2011 12:35:28 am    12   
AngryAnimals Tasty Toasty Tangy Tender Tuna    the short answer is candy = female
100% fact...

Poor virgins... =)

Where is your credibility?! don't you know i have sex like a rabbit( No pun intended) and make babies with my wife?!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
I, The Rival Wrote:Usually I'd type a big thing about various shit that no one would read. This time I'm just gonna let you all get on with it.
I'd read it, but ok.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
lol Dandy, some of you are=) by the way I haven't really seen you taking that "girl's" side in this "conflict"...
ruplayer Wrote:lol Dandy, some of you are=) by the way I haven't really seen you taking that "girl's" side in this "conflict"...

I'm extremely baffled, on how you are accusing me of taking the girls side in this conflict.

Extremely baffled.
Please vote words girl and conflict are "" because I don't see the real conflict here, and... you know my point.
You realise this girl is over 4,000 miles away from me. She's also married. It would be completely absurd to assume that I am taking her side because I want to fuck her. Plus, I like men, so unless she's got a dick that she isn't telling me about, I'm not going to be trying to get on her across the internet.

Also why "girl"? She is a girl, there is no need to use quote marks.
If you read this, you suck.