16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Floorbreak is like the glassmaps i think and Jailbreak is like you have to nagigate threw obsticals to get to the end of themap without dieing...its fun but gets lame fast.

oh ok thanks man  :Smile
Breakfloor maps are maps that you can build little bases out of the ground because the ground is made up of blocks that break when you shoot them.  You would have to disable flashes smokes and frags though to stop spamming at begining of rounds. Its amazing and thats what my vote is. Minor problem is you pretty much need an admin always on the server to make sure ppl dont just blast the floors straight down and teamkill that way.

Jailbreak is  Terrorists are Prisoners and Counter-terrorists are the jail gaurds. Prisoners get knives but arnt aloud to try and kill the Gaurds. If the terrorist "rebels" and kills a guard, the counter-terrorists are aloud to shoot him and the terrorist is aloud to shoot him back. Its Ridonculously complicated but a ton of fun with admins to enfore rules.  I would type more if not for the time and my need for sleep before lectures in the morning. I used to play JB ALOT  on one of the most popular JB servers on Source.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I would go with Assassin's idea. Pistol only server ( with nades and bangs ) would be cool.  8)
I need to get a life.
the jail break idea sounds cool that would be fun to play so yes i second jail break

looking at the voting it seems like people are voting for zombie but do we already have one cause i swear we already did
I voted for other. I would like to see a server that is dedicated for custom maps only. I would like to see it have clean, nice looking maps only. None of those texture maps.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
My +1 goes with the pistol only server, that sounds like fun.  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:My +1 goes with the pistol only server, that sounds like fun.  Big Grin

another +1 goes to pistols ONLY server, i like that idea  8)
I highly recommend PISTOLS ONLY!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
for real Pistols only would be alot of fun!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Really, a zombie escape server will bring war-lords to popularity!!
and give many space so ppl can come to that server
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]