Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map change time
How about making it so that the command can be executed by admins, if they feel that the team is getting rolled due to a map advantage?
If you read this, you suck.
wow , swapping teams ( shuffling teams ) is a great idea and im sure it would bring in a lotta players to wl . great to see my suggestion being implemented ..
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
i forgot to ask about the score after the swap will it stay the same or change for example if ts score is 10 and cts score is 5 and after the swap will cts score be 10 or stay 5 as it is??
It would be nice to get a vote going for it, if thats possible at all?  So for example like halfway through map time a vote appears saying Switch Team Sides??  Yes  No

And if its like 16-15 then switch?    idnno something to think about. If you gave it to admins then they could just make the vote. 

Considering how it doesn't seem to be a massive issue now, i think that applying to the server as an integral part might not be the best choice, people like wL servers for what they are and the community, let's not make the change TOO massive that people quit. Small things, I would say give it to the admins at first and if people respond positively to it you can choose to keep it the way it is or apply it a general thing. I also think that money and weapons should get reset during the swap so you have another pistol round and not just the continuation of butt rape that the other team dishes out with their awps autos and weapons of mass m4.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?