Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is xFerior? :o
I talk to him almost every week, as Bison said, he is very busy with real life stuff. Working and college= busy life.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:I talk to him almost every week, as Bison said, he is very busy with real life stuff. Working and college= busy life.

+ vodka
+a real life that we people dont have..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
lol your all rong i talk to him daily lol hes busy with college and hes been playing minecraft with me so ya ill let him know you guys miss him  :/ ill get him to comment here just for shits and grins
Dreams is fat.
ok, thank you guys for the infos, yeah, the real life is important and  you need to take care of it first  8)

ruplayer Wrote:Dreams is fat.

lol ruplayer, you always make me laugh!  ;D
}{@K@P Wrote:I don't know, did someone noticed that? I don't see xFerior on the forums for like couple months!!!!!!!!! why?????? xFerior buddy we want to see you on the forums!  :'(
I always remember you! Don't assume that I forgot you!  Big Grin
Right here Big Grin

Knowpain Wrote:Yup I notice it since last month.
Maybe his wife pregnant and he gives all his works to i-spy.
o.o

ruplayer Wrote:Nah, he's probably drinking... hardcore drinking...
Wink

Assassin Wrote:i noticed a long time ago, i hope hes doing good where ever he is

I am doing quite well, thank you. Smile

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:naw he got a hold of my stash and he hasn't come down yet...lol jk
;D

M. Bison Wrote:He's very busy with real life stuff. That's why he's not been around much.
Finally, a decent and accurate speculation. Big Grin

Canister Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:He's very busy with real life stuff. That's why he's not been around much.

truth is... there was an incident. Underage minors were involved and a lot of people were paid off.

:-X

Assassin Wrote:
Canister Wrote:

truth is... there was an incident. Underage minors were involved and a lot of people were paid off.
lol canister, he must have sold some drugs to kids lol..jk Tongue
Indeed, but that's not why I'm gone Tongue

±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:I talk to him almost every week, as Bison said, he is very busy with real life stuff. Working and college= busy life.
Indeed :-\

ruplayer Wrote:

+ vodka
8)

Dre@m$ Wrote:+a real life that we people dont have..
+1

PaSS Wrote:lol your all rong i talk to him daily lol hes busy with college and hes been playing minecraft with me so ya ill let him know you guys miss him  :/ ill get him to comment here just for shits and grins

yep :Smile

ruplayer Wrote:Dreams is fat.
+1

As a few people have said, I'm busy with college. I actually visit here almost every day, and check and read the admin boards and read topics with interesting titles :-X  I'm still here though, you can always pm me Big Grin
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
you are the forum's spam king you have to spam more in the future so we wont feel you are gone lol
Damn, he's back...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

woo hoo welcome back man!  Big Grin