Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We don't need new admins, silly.
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
.Spartan and riser are the two admins I see the most. A night shift admin all depends on location and time zones, im in a central time zone, as i hail from Texas,  LSU ftw though. The best solution is, as mentioned previously by another user, make your own demo if your having an issue, bring it here and show your demo, it will be reviewed. Immediate action isn't always available,  but with sufficient evisence the case can still be dealt with.
if you guys need more admins why would my request be denied i have lots of playing time and experience.i also did a report.
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
Frenchie Wrote:if you guys need more admins why would my request be denied i have lots of playing time and experience.i also did a report.
ikr.. i make 2 admin ban talkin about the 2 servers that we can say ''have no admin at all'' and they denied it...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
All i see is people that have been denied admin posting there needs to be more admins and why it should be them but.... they dont bother posting demos and doing what WL admins do... research before you ban.. demo and review before you ban ETC
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
i think that people are getting denied because they are not that active in the forums, but not too much active! (LIKE REPLYING TO ALL POSTS)  :Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:i think that people are getting denied because they are not that active in the forums, but not too much active! (LIKE REPLYING TO ALL POSTS)  :Smile
I would agree but it is multiple reasons as well....
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:i think that people are getting denied because they are not that active in the forums, but not too much active! (LIKE REPLYING TO ALL POSTS)  :Smile
I would agree but it is multiple reasons as well....

You have to follow a shit ton of rules too Big Grin
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
well i think that root admins need to make sure that they hire admins that are responsible and active  :Smile

I'm actually pretty much the only one who cares about forum activity. Our present admin's vote on new admins and they vote based on how much interaction they've had with the applicant. The problem is the people who are applying are either sitting quietly in the background when they play on the server so no one notices them, or they've left a bad impression on the admins when they were noticed. being active on the forums does help the present admin's notice you and pay attention to you in game though so it doesn't hurt. but that's basicall it. If you want to become an admin you need to show some initiative and get to know the current admins (don't suck up, just show them that you're a good fellow)