Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoKL™'s admin application
Name: JoKL™
Steam ID : steam_0:0:369795357 (i have played since counter strike 1.6 and then to the first css beta but i'm going to buy it soon because i play non steam thanks Tongue )
Timezone: Auckland, New Zealand
Availability: On weekdays (basically every single day) from 4pm-11pm. In the weekends, i will mostly likely play from 12pm-10pm. So it is easy to say basically "all day, everyday"
Tell us something about yourself:
I studied Architecture, Computing Programming and Commerce at the University of Auckland and I have a masters in architecture and so I'm normally a pretty relaxed person sketching, longboarding etc.. If I don't have much to do, I'll play css, cod, or battlefield. Music is also one of my hobbies as i play the guitar, piano, and drums. I also like sports, i play soccer, rugby, hockey and tennis, also, I practice Karate and is currently a brown belt in the GKR karate style, furthermore I umpire for waterpolo. Having quiet, is quite (see what i did there Big Grin ) important to me, e.g. reading, it clears my the mind of stress etc.
Reason For Admin Application:
Firstly, my main reason for this admin applications is because of hackers. I have recently found out about the warlords servers and enjoy it thoroughly. The friendly players and the occasional, not so friendly players -_-. Putting these people aside for the time being, there are the hackers. These hackers ruin the game and destroy the the fun-ness of the game (made up word), e.g. hackers aiming at players before they even come out of a unpermeable wall and next thing you know, the good, innocent player steps out into a headshot. This is annoying for me, and i believe everyone who is playing on the wL servers as the real, fun and laughter is taken (like when the T's get spawn trapped in de_chateau). Getting to the reason. I want to ban these people permanantly, so to keep everyone on the server happy, and safe from the dark, dangerous hands of a aimbotter or wallhacker. Furthermore, i am extremely helpful, and can answer to most questions people ask.

Server i will monitor (VERY CLOSELY):
ZombieReloaded (far too less admins there )
24/7 dust2 deathmatch
Popular maps#2
I will be expanding to other servers once i have become less addicted to these three servers, but nothing will stop me from being in the top ten on all these servers Smile (although i not right now Sad  )
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
never saw u on.. but good luck Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thanks man Big Grin tell me what servers  you play on and when so we can play Big Grin
JoKL Wrote:Thanks man Big Grin tell me what servers  you play on and when so we can play Big Grin
ur welcome.. well im playing more in OFFICE,DUST(deathmatch sometimes),MINIGAMES,ZM,SNIPERS,  and i use to play after school (4 pm) till time to go to bed.. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
hey JOKL its altair lol, call me tony btw haha and gl bro hope u get admin
[Image: 403107_101.png]

thanks bro! Smile
good luck bro. hope u get accepted
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
thanks man Smile
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement. Current playing time: 53 hours

Time Required : 5 days (120 hours)
Target Time : 2 days and 19 hours (67 hours)

GL
Smile ok thanks ispy, i will gladly reach that time Smile (soon)