Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents)
silly Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:Well :

[Image: axuenxpcziapgyrvdaj.jpg]
i think you can get it all except this, thats the hardest thing ever :/
Dude trust me its just a fake with a fake smile, take off all of her make up, and see her in person, & u'll definitely change your mind.
Why, have you met her like that?
actually, she is, well he is, a man!
that's if you take off all of his make-up
jokes

Well I want this for Christmas gift :
War-Lords Zombie Escape server!!!!!
Well that's not a joke, I really love zombie escape dudes
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
March Madness > Christmas

well that and living on my own i wont get anything but whatever i buy myself lol >.<
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
Matt Wrote:I buy everything I want!

-__________________________________-
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
[Image: pp4ont3sdkodgzrlwp5x.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
well, i wanna be invisible in the game Tongue
actually, i want a new pc. i can only get 10fps if there are lots people playing with the pc im now using...cant even play
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
8gb ram? holy shit...
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
A bigger house Big Grin i know it can't be done that fast, but Big Grin i do want a bigger house. like the playboy mansion O.O

Just want to have a great life for the next year, with all my family and friends. Nothing much.

You guys ask to much tech Big Grin computer? invisible on a game? Smile weirdos.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
naive Wrote:I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd
well, Lenovo sucks. never buy chinese stuff. id rather buy Samsung's or Sony's....
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Angel Wrote:
naive Wrote:I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd
well, Lenovo sucks. never buy chinese stuff. id rather buy Samsung's or Sony's....
MINE IS DELL  :Smile.. AND ITS AWESOME!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]