Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WL Recruiting Program v2.1 Arriva is on its way
im working really hard to get this program finished i think v2.1 is gonna be the final version  realse for it theres a ss below check it out the sources for the earlyer versions are out there not very neat the v2.1 will be the neatess source i have so ya
i removed the about page beacause thats how i do it i dont add it till end so you can do wat you feel with this program Have fun this was an experiment for me and it turned out pretty well

Attached Files

.png   WL Recruiting Bot Final SS.png (Size: 220.23 KB / Downloads: 6)
.zip   wl Recruiting bot v1.1.zip (Size: 2.21 KB / Downloads: 0)
.zip   wl Recruiting bot v1.2.zip (Size: 3.02 KB / Downloads: 0)
.zip   wl Recruiting bot v1.3.zip (Size: 4.38 KB / Downloads: 1)
Quick Little BUMP
I won't comment on the GUI/layout , but for the channel list, wouldn't it be smarter to load a list up in an array so a user can have any amount of channels rather than just 20.
In final ver im making it have check marks fpr wat ones u want to use plus any thing over twenty i think is a little much but if u want to add to the program once i finish it go right ahead im going to realease the source i might add that idea in final2 but i dont no if im going to continue the project we will see
A sexy layout would be cool. Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
what you see is wat you get lol i think it looks better than wat it orignally looked like lol i already have another program in the process of creation ill give u more info on it later lol