Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheInfamousPro - TheInfamousBlow
The best way to 'kill' an  internet troll is to not feed it the attention it craves.

Just let his thread die a miserable lonely death.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Members :
mar_heave                 
¨°º¤ø„¸TRON¸„ø¤º°¨
-VeeL.xyLoneZ`
IceBird
KevKev
CyRuS | HaTe AWP
}{@K@P
T.H.E**D.R.U.N.K**K.I.L.L.E.R 
[Pvt.]Levi
JoKLy
[Erevanski]... (CFC)
-_PrO-KiL_-
Victor      {  Collar  }
lol i like this how james showed us of how many members we have in our clan Big Grin
James i really appreciate your poems , you've got nice play on the poems
but I don't like the words
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Firstly, I am not a native english speaker, I am from China, but I live in New Zealand.
Secondly, I am not unhappy at all, although I do wish very much that you would shut your uneducated mouth and listen to others. A rejected admin application is not the end of the world. Take me, for example. My application was rejected, but I still strive to achieve what is possible, and I work for it. Now don't bring up education in this, because I would outweigh you easily, just like comparing a beggar to bill gates. Although you may be good at your rhymes (and I give you credit for that), you have already overdone it. I contribute to society in many ways, but I care not to name them, unless asked. Furthermore, I do not flame/troll people if they deny, reject, or cancel anything. I merely ask politely, and if that fails, I work harder.

I would listen to spartacus, but I want to feed James all he can eat. I won't get tired of this. If you half the anger of one of my architectual client, it's worse than this. So James, I ask you kindly again. Shut up.
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
JoKLy you dont know how to resize that sig oh lol...
give it to me maybe I can do something...
and your inbox is full...
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
JoKLy Wrote:Firstly, I am not a native english speaker, I am from China, but I live in New Zealand.
Secondly, I am not unhappy at all, although I do wish very much that you would shut your uneducated mouth and listen to others. A rejected admin application is not the end of the world. Take me, for example. My application was rejected, but I still strive to achieve what is possible, and I work for it. Now don't bring up education in this, because I would outweigh you easily, just like comparing a beggar to bill gates. Although you may be good at your rhymes (and I give you credit for that), you have already overdone it. I contribute to society in many ways, but I care not to name them, unless asked. Furthermore, I do not flame/troll people if they deny, reject, or cancel anything. I merely ask politely, and if that fails, I work harder.

I would listen to spartacus, but I want to feed James all he can eat. I won't get tired of this. If you have the anger of one of my architectural clients, it's worse than this. So James, I ask you kindly again. Shut up.

Time and time again I have notified everyone of you fucking narks, this isn't about the admin app. I could honestly not give two shits. Seriously, if I really wanted admin so bad I could switch to any community I pleased and buy it. But I like this community's admins they are more active. No, this is more of a principal matter. To subject the people who have been neglecting the game and the community as a whole. I am in college and am 18 years old. How does that make me uneducated? Because I am striving to achieve something more worthwhile than playing a fucking video game? And I just did bring education into this because you brought it up. Did I ever say you were insignificant to society? No I did not. Shut up is not the kind way of asking, it is "please be quiet". And why should I be, I have done nothing wrong. I expressed my feelings in a way I felt was right. And than I received some very ill mannered responses so I defended myself.

Let me make it more brief for you. I give not two shits for an admin app. Or for that matter what race you are, I may be racist but I don't show it. I don't care if you think your smarter or more educated. I do not care if you don't do the same things as me or respond in the same way, that's what makes humans unique, there are no 2 exactly alike. I hold the right to defend myself.
Now that was a good, structured reply. I have to give you credit for that. (By the way, I did mean "half" the anger)

Thank you for now showing, and telling me what you want to achieve, and good luck.
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Seriously, if I really wanted admin so bad I could switch to any community I pleased and buy it.

Please do this and stop your consistent trolling and flaming.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Members :
mar_heave                 
¨°º¤ø„¸TRON¸„ø¤º°¨
-VeeL.xyLoneZ`
IceBird
KevKev
CyRuS | HaTe AWP
}{@K@P
T.H.E**D.R.U.N.K**K.I.L.L.E.R 
[Pvt.]Levi
JoKLy
[Erevanski]... (CFC)
-_PrO-KiL_-
Victor      {  Collar  }

Well since I am now known as fuck you I will begin to flame. And what better way than to start out, than with a clan that I particularly fucking hate because of their inability to comprehend what counter strike is. I'll mainly stick to the ones I know.

Tron being red7eagle is so bad in many ways, especially when he constantly says "James you suck". Way to go admin... You also have collar and drunk who camp so hard that it actually makes the game unplayable. Than you have }{@K@P who, for some fucking reason, enjoys posting random shit in my threads. Icebird I hate but that's more of jealousy, damn bastard is damn good at ZM it makes me think it's not all legitimate. The rest I don't know or could care less. Let's see who else I can flame.

[Image: yo-dawg-i-herd-u-mad-u-mad.jpg]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

LOL, eternal thats the best post ever  Tongue