Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Lords Hack Loader v1.0 Arival
Sense i was finishing up The WL Recruit Bot i decided to realse another program that i just started work on it is called the hack loader it will be a open source program its basicly says wat it will do it gets all the location of all ur zloaders and boom loads them up you can have them auto load or click start hacks either way your choice

this will come with a few hacks for u hack lovers including a hack that is not on the site yet for my knowledge

Hacks Avaible With It:
Astat Flood Protection
Game List Cleaner
Drop Hack Protection
Drop Hack - i Realsed To War-Lords
Oblivion

those should be good u can add wat you like to that list there are 7 slots for 7 different hacks you dont have to use all 7 slots it logs the actions you make on it and shows u wat u did just incase u fuck up some where you can diasable that feature if you decide to also there is a option box so you can choose between chaoslauncher and starcraft chaos launcher will come with the program there are browse buttons so u can load the zloader.exe files in to the program then u can save it so you dont have to search for the files every time

there is a screen shot below take a look at it its pretty niffty im done modifying th gui for now so let me no what you tink of it and give me a heads up

Attached Files

.png   Untitled.png (Size: 643.97 KB / Downloads: 0)
That seems like a cool tool! Nice job  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

thank you ive been trying to make a tool that is use full