Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is from when I first started playing the game.
I started on CZ but never really got into it, I only played it against bots on cs_estate with my younger brother. We loved to play it and that map was the friggen bomb.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
"Video Edit Magic Trial Version" Smile

btw whoah,
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:I started on CZ but never really got into it, I only played it against bots on cs_estate with my younger brother. We loved to play it and that map was the friggen bomb.
I want to share my experience and history, want to know what did I do before I play with warlords? "NO thanks" but ill tell you.
Yea I started playing counter strike on cz, where I bought the retail version, so the skins and textures are still the same with cs 1.6, with the 8 old player skins from 1.6 (without militia and spetsnaz). It was fun, and I was playing it on campaign, with various missions, from easy to expert difficulty, and I can buy teammates with points, completing missions, wow there are hard missions like "Kill an enemy with a knife" and it was on expert difficulty. So I just use bot_knives_only, and then shoot the enemy with a pistol, and knife him.
Yea I loved that, and the retail version came with deleted scenes cz, which is very awesome, i think it's the first adventure gameplay in counter strike history.
Someday I bought cs source 1.7, but that time I was still using intel pentium 4, so when I play it(with BOTs, sure) I always lag but I like the graphics and the blood effects of source. So then I was bored, I play online games FPS like cross fire, until someday I watched a video about Counter-Strike Source zombie escape, wow I really liked the gameplay of it, so someday I was looking for a css crack when I found a video about CSS Setti orangebox, so I started playing zombie escape on other server(using setti crack), then zombie revival, panic, and the last is minigame...
  After an update in about July 2011, for some reason I can't play again in that server, maybe because they rejects non steamers... so then I searched for other ze servers, but I found nothing. When I was searching for minigame server, I found war-lords minigame server. Pretty nice, at least it doesn't kick me for my "bit high" ping.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
If there's one thing I loved about earlier CS days, the Hostages made sense.. Now they just stand there blainty.. like statues..
Instead of being scared, screaming for help, and wandering away from their location a little.. and cowaring.. as well as the terrorist being able to tell them to get back to their position. They also spoke back then too.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Nice to see you active on the forums Bloodlust Hero Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]