Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bye bye war-lords!!!!!!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:In like a month or 2 just say you need the PC for homework and then jsut never give it back. I used to do this all the time and it works great!! Haha
thats true.. and be sorry and embarrassed about it, tell her i wont happen again... when i do this to my mom, she loves it..

silly Wrote:guys, put school first, it's more important for your future success and happiness.
you're right, but while seen friends having fun, we cant do it.. its hard to leave the pc to do hw's and all of that boring stuff.. but YOU ARE RIGHT! school needs to come first of all.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Same reason im leaving Tongue.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:Same reason im leaving Tongue.
dont leave :'( just take a few weeks off Big Grin

lol keep study hard, bye byee gluck!  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
My parents tried this on me when i was younger, don't remember why. I think they just said I spent too much time on the computer as I didn't fail classes. Joke was on them though, I had like 5 extra keyboards/mice. Worse case scenario, just get another set for like 5$, or steal one from your school.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:My parents tried this on me when i was younger, don't remember why. I think they just said I spent too much time on the computer as I didn't fail classes. Joke was on them though, I had like 5 extra keyboards/mice. Worse case scenario, just get another set for like 5$, or steal one from your school.
Oww, cmon naive dont encourage stealing..LOL

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
naive Wrote:My parents tried this on me when i was younger, don't remember why. I think they just said I spent too much time on the computer as I didn't fail classes. Joke was on them though, I had like 5 extra keyboards/mice. Worse case scenario, just get another set for like 5$, or steal one from your school.

Stealings bad mmmkay?
[Image: 497758_101.png]
[Image: 1785765552.png]
Q:If toast always falls butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped some toast to a cats back?

A:You'd get your eyes gouged out by a pissed cat.
It's not stealing when you pay the taxes that bought the school and everything inside it. But that might just be in the US.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Echo_Nine Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

Stealings bad mmmkay?

Not if you get away with it! Muahahahaha. No but really, keyboards+mice are dirt cheap. Save you lunch money for a day or some shit.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
dunno how old u r but cs is great entertainment but a huge waste of life lol
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid