Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction -I'm a Female Gamer
Hi.
I play Counter Strike Source on war-lord's MG server. I've been playing on it for the past month.
Info about me:
Name: Donna
See me in game as: ;Donnamonster or Bebbie
Boyfriend? His name in game is .Ken
Interests: I love video games. I'm majoring in Multimedia Arts-3D animation in college.
Any questions? (:
girls have no business in competitive e-sports
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
hi, u problably know me..  LAWL welcome and please be active here, also invite your friends to join our servers and the forum as well
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:hi, u problably know me..  LAWL welcome and please be active here, also invite your friends to join our servers and the forum as well
Ofcourse. I have my friends play in here as well as my bf, .ken
welcome Donna and enjoy your stay.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

:-*  if your boyfriends name is Ken,.shouldn't your nickname be Barbie instead of Bebbie?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
donnamonster Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:hi, u problably know me..  LAWL welcome and please be active here, also invite your friends to join our servers and the forum as well
Ofcourse. I have my friends play in here as well as my bf, .ken
I played with him a few times, he was annoying me tbh, he kept killing me till he got on my nerves, had to show him whos the boss lol, anyway welcome to the community hope you will enjoy your stay.
ps: dont mind my slave (pTK) he tends to disobey me sometimes Tongue
you can choose any name you want as long as its not offend anyone
pTK Wrote::-*  if your boyfriends name is Ken,.shouldn't your nickname be Barbie instead of Bebbie?
He doesn't like nicknames. I like calling him Beb, so I use Bebbie as a 2nd name. Some people call me his barbie, I guess.
Never heard of you what servers do you play?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
welcome and enjoy ur stay.