Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone play League of Legends?
I've been playing League hardcore since I got my computer on saturday, and I rather enjoy it very much, so I was wondering if anyone here would like to play a game with me sometime.

My name on League is: Lottabullets i'm only level 10 but I play a rather good Gangplank
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
King_Viper Wrote:I've been playing League hardcore since I got my computer on saturday, and I rather enjoy it very much, so I was wondering if anyone here would like to play a game with me sometime.

My name on League is: Lottabullets i'm only level 10 but I play a rather good Gangplank
I have it but havent installed it, had it for like half a year =/
Anyone here play League of Shit? Oh wait.. you do.

Play HoN. Such a better game. Takes more skill and graphics are way better. Or theres kiddie LoL thats Super Easy mode and cartoony graphics.

(Yes Worse Marketing model. I know. No need to point it out.)
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I play LoL. Just started playing last week. I'm level 17. My ingame name is : The rAnSaCk.

Quote:Anyone here play League of Shit? Oh wait.. you do.

Play HoN. Such a better game. Takes more skill and graphics are way better. Or theres kiddie LoL thats Super Easy mode and cartoony graphics.

HoN is not better than Lol. Let me explain why.

1) The HoN community is shit compared to LoL.
2) HoN may require more skill but LoL is fun to play.
3) Graphics don't really matter.
4) HoN took DotA, and expanded on it without the engine limitations DotA was previously burdened with. LoL started over, so that no part of the game was limited by the WC3 engine.
5) Finally, casters are capable of carrying in LoL in ways they can't in HoN, due to spell vamp mirroring lifesteal, and Ability Power enhancing their spells.
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:I play LoL. Just started playing last week. I'm level 17. My ingame name is : The rAnSaCk.

Quote:Anyone here play League of Shit? Oh wait.. you do.

HoN is not better than Lol. Let me explain why.

1) The HoN community is shit compared to LoL.
2) HoN may require more skill but LoL is fun to play.
3) Graphics don't really matter.
4) HoN took DotA, and expanded on it without the engine limitations DotA was previously burdened with. LoL started over, so that no part of the game was limited by the WC3 engine.
5) Finally, casters are capable of carrying in LoL in ways they can't in HoN, due to spell vamp mirroring lifesteal, and Ability Power enhancing their spells.

LoL community is sweet and accepting right? Do less drugs.
HoN is fun to play unless you baddie. And its always nice knowing you win a game of skill.
Graphics always matter
LoL is an abomination and should be treated as such.

Casters can carry in HoN aswell...  It's just that certain heroes have certain classifications that they should adhere to when being played at a higher level for maximum efficiency.

Tank/support/carry/ganker/nuker    ect.   
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Anyone here play League of Shit? Oh wait.. you do.

(Yes Worse Marketing model. I know. No need to point it out.)
Honestly people like you piss me off

If you like HoN, then say so, but you are an immature asshole for insulting games other people like, its not like I said HoN was bad or anything, dont get butthurt
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING