Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya really to think about this (2 suggestions)
ofc surf drunk thats my 10th love..
surf_mai_remix
greatriver O.o

omg dragon are u retard??
english only??
wl is pop cuz its international
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
Ok, come on guys you dont gotta fire on me.... :-\
[Image: 500428_101.png]
Dragons Wrote:Ok, come on guys you dont gotta fire on me.... :-\
lol just let it go.. haha btw, add me on steam so we talk more
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ÐяǺǥØиร
addd me i cant find u
[Image: 500428_101.png]
Victor Wrote:ofc surf drunk thats my 10th love..
surf_mai_remix
greatriver O.o

omg dragon are u retard??
english only??
wl is pop cuz its international

eww i hate greatriver, year3000 ftw and vegetables <3 ( there's more but can't remmeber XD )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

No, Don't replace the server >Sad .
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Theres a plugin(I forgot what its called) which slaps the player camping too much(slaps 5hp). And the other one is blind the player. It willl also show where that player is camping and what gun.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Dragons Wrote:English only, i have noticed a  lot of people not using english.
that is a    bad thing 2 way, it will make the other people mad that cant read , when they are mad, they will leave and never come back to the server.
i play in ZM and most of its players are brazilian, the rest are from all over the world, many of them dont speak a word.. and the ZM servers should be shut down, i lost hope on it..  R.I.P ZM
yeah, i will miss that fast running funny looking burned zombie with a knife and other zombie that runs slow but jumps higher with skeleton left hand  :'(
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Theres a plugin(I forgot what its called) which slaps the player camping too much(slaps 5hp). And the other one is blind the player. It willl also show where that player is camping and what gun.
hmm sounds good, but it should be used before the servers fails  Sad, and we need one that slaps like 500 hp, because zombies have 2500hp
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]