Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse, ruplayer
Just making this thread because I can't reply to the other one.

Maybe I'm more libertarian than I thought.

For the sake of support, I'd just like to say that agree with lautaro. For all of those people saying that lautaro did the wrong thing by disregarding what an admin had decided, what is so wrong about doing that? If an admin told you to jump off a cliff, should you obey? Just because an admin says or does something, does not make it automatically right, or okay.

If anything, someone should only get into trouble for not following a rule which was demonstrably justifiable. But, I don't think what ruplayer did was completely justified. The teams were stacked on mill, however slight you may think they were. It's not clear how stacked they were on nuke, but I'm going to assume they were more stacked.

Ruplayer seemed to have been inconsistent with his "unstacking", and on this occasion only "unstacked" when it appeared to be beneficial for himself.

I think it's obvious that Lautaro continued to change back, because he felt it was unfair for ruplayer to repeatedly change him without his free-will and consent.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
You're the first person creating abuse thread in a wrong section and without even being victim or witness of the actual incident. In other words, haters gonna hate... =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
It is against the explicit server rules. There's no rule saying admins at all times must maintain balanced teams in the opinions of all people, its really subjective to the admin. If ruplayer says he felt teams where balanced enough, that's all he needs to say. He may be wrong according to some but its his opinion, and I don't think we should be asking admins to just do anything any player says. We don't ask admins to balance teams due to one person complaining, and there are logs of people agreeing with ru. If one players disagrees with an admin about team balance, the admin wins plain and simple. That's the whole point of us elevating their trust in the first place.

When people give admins a hard time by switching teams right after you switch them, it makes it very irritating to try to balance the teams. If someone is blatantly disrespecting the admins then they clearly need a time out. If someone blatantly disrespects or ignores an admin then they have broken the rules simply by doing so, regardless of their motivation.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
ruplayer Wrote:You're the first person creating abuse thread in a wrong section

Wrong.
I think he wrote this intentionally, he wasn't able to post a reply in Lauratos admin abuse thread, so he wrote this in general chat, it's not an admin abuse thread he just wanted to generally express what he thinks about what you did with laurato.

naive Wrote:It is against the explicit server rules. There's no rule saying admins at all times must maintain balanced teams in the opinions of all people, its really subjective to the admin. If ruplayer says he felt teams where balanced enough, that's all he needs to say. He may be wrong according to some but its his opinion, and I don't think we should be asking admins to just do anything any player says. We don't ask admins to balance teams due to one person complaining, and there are logs of people agreeing with ru. If one players disagrees with an admin about team balance, the admin wins plain and simple. That's the whole point of us elevating their trust in the first place.

When people give admins a hard time by switching teams right after you switch them, it makes it very irritating to try to balance the teams. If someone is blatantly disrespecting the admins then they clearly need a time out. If someone blatantly disrespects or ignores an admin then they have broken the rules simply by doing so, regardless of their motivation.
I preffer "Riser"s way of solving this issue, he always switches him self to the other team to unstack the teams, which in my opinion gives him more Respect from other players.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
ruplayer Wrote:You're the first person creating abuse thread in a wrong section and without even being victim or witness of the actual incident. In other words, haters gonna hate... =)
should it be on flames section?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:I preffer "Riser"s way of solving this issue, he always switches him self to the other team to unstack the teams, which in my opinion gives him more Respect from other players.

I do this too, but it doesn't work in all situations. Ruplayer already had joined the inferiorly stacked team in this situation anyways.

This same exact situation happens pretty frequently to admins, almost any time you switch a player who wants to stack teams...  they come and make an abuse thread.

I'm just gonna put this here for reference as to what Bison has said about past incidents much like this one..

http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/rupl.../#msg22241
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Thanks for support Naive, but don't waste your time bro=) I had like 14-15 bs abuse threads like this, nothing will be changed after this one!  These are signs of appreciation that they would like to express, or I take it this way.
Smile
Thanks mindhax, yeah that's why I posted it here.

Naive, what you said is very persuasive, but I personally think that the "ignoring admins" rule should be changed into "ignoring justified rule". The "ignoring admins" rule isn't one that I have come across before in the large css communities, it gives admins more authority to abuse their position of power.

Is it just a coincidence that many people are posting abuse threads about these types of things? I don't think so. These people don't think it is fair, and I tend to agree.

Also, I understand what you mean about subjectivity, but stacked simply means significantly imbalanced teams, and it was clear that the teams were significantly imbalanced on mill, hence I don't think he was consistent.

Ruplayer, not all of your "abuse threads" were like this. For instance: in one you were accused of abuse for kicking someone to "remove their nomination".
Oh, and, haters gonna create haters hahaha. But I don't hate you, I just dislike some things that you do.

Also, why are there a disproportionate amount of admin abuse threads directed at ruplayer... Is that a coincidence also?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ruplayer Wrote:Thanks for support Naive, but don't waste your time bro=) I had like 14-15 bs abuse threads like this, nothing will be changed after this one!  These are signs of appreciation that they would like to express, or I take it this way.
Smile
nope, they aren't bs, if they were made, something is wong..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I would like to note that 80% of the time it's me or Tea on popular maps, 20% other 25+ admins. Other admins play on 24/7 servers, snipers and mini games. Pop maps are two most popular servers that we have. Some admins join them and 5 minutes after they say "to many people" and leave. Most of the time when I join during a day I see 80 players on both servers and no admins. Me and Tea handle trolls, spammers, cheaters, stackers, and the rest of the shit. There are always a few people like you guys, that are bitching all the time and create abuse threads. People never come to admire, but if you ask their opinion they appreciate what we do there, and servers are always clean and full because we handle your mess there.  If I kick someone to clear off nomination, I do it to avoid dropping activity, if I ban for stacking, I do it to avoid dropping activity. If you don't like my personality or stuff that I write on forums, then fuck you all, because it has nothing to do with what I do in game. So lets just call it signs of appreciation. Peace out.