Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bhop script or Skills? haha
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WLmdQJgw8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I wish my Bhops looked like that. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Skills, ESEAs client detects scripts easily. I'm guessing those frags were from old CSS.

Before that I don't think they had the cvar which could disable bhop.
old vid is old
phoon is legit
"ESEA Admin : He's not scripting"
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I wanna go play on that server rofl, looks smooth. Riser can't bhop btw, his probs jelly.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I wanna go play on that server rofl, looks smooth. Riser can't bhop btw, his probs jelly.

*he's

And you can't bhop on ESEA servers, well you can but you wont gain speed. However if you create a local server and type sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 into your console you should be able to.
Riser` Wrote:However if you create a local server and type sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 into your console you should be able to.
Not really, You still need to time your jumps which means skills & practice, but it's much easier hence you've got perfect ping.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I wanna go play on that server rofl, looks smooth. Riser can't bhop btw, his probs jelly.
He's playing on ESEA.
MindHACKer Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:However if you create a local server and type sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 into your console you should be able to.
Not really, You still need to time your jumps which means skills & practice, but it's much easier hence you've got perfect ping.
Actually yes...it is important to use sv_enablebunnyhopping 1.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Too much skills i already watched that vid hundred of times because of the reaction.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
wow so crazy lol. its definately before a lotta major updates in the game tho. wonder if its still possible in esea servs? i recognize like 10% of the player in the video from my older css days Big Grin!!!!
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid