Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit just got real.
leo Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I will only watch this video if violence present. Can you confirm this?

Lol. Nope, no violence. Smile

No money - no honey.

There's violence. Just not creature on creature violence. Just creature on machine.

I guess it depends on what definition you use.

Quote World Health organisation:

"the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, that either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment, or deprivation."

I'm not gonna tell other people how to raise their kids. But I think I'd handle it differently. Everyone in her school is going to see that, and you how nasty children (well, humans) can be when they're in group. Maybe the effect is not going to be the changing of her attitude, but rather more resentment of her parents.

But then again, what do I know, I don't have children myself. Smile
I actually watched it. He is a BOSS!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
leo Wrote:Remember that we're only seeing one side of the picture here.

I wonder if there's gonna be an follow up vids from his daughter at some point. XD
3 years, when she's 18. duh.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
leo Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

[youtube]53lb5hXYGxQ[/youtube]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
leo Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

[youtube]53lb5hXYGxQ[/youtube]
haha epicĀ  ;D
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
we must respect and always tread our parent with gentle and nice
we can't rude with them.....
[Image: 5.bmp]
Hey apple/orange Smile what does your name mean to you?
Apple/Orange Wrote:we must respect and always tread our parent with gentle and nice
we can't rude with them.....
What if your parent is Adolf Hitler? Should you respect him? I think people (parents included) should be respected based upon what they say and do. Yet I do think every person deserves respect as a human being, and there's a little more respect that can go to parents. Although they shouldn't be unchallengable.
silly Wrote:What if your parent is Adolf Hitler? Should you respect him? I think people (parents included) should be respected based upon what they say and do. Yet I do think every person deserves respect as a human being, and there's a little more respect that can go to parents. Although they shouldn't be unchallengable.
it depends on how you as his son see him as.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
silly Wrote:What if your parent is Adolf Hitler? Should you respect him? I think people (parents included) should be respected based upon what they say and do. Yet I do think every person deserves respect as a human being, and there's a little more respect that can go to parents. Although they shouldn't be unchallengable.
it depends on how you as his son see him as.
Yeah I'm sure many German kids from the early 1940s would have looked up to his power and authority. But the point is that just because someone is a parent doesn't automatically mean that they should be respected by their children. Imagine a child who's father raped his mother without ever meeting her before (which is what conceived the child) and then disappeared. Who would say that father deserves respect? No reasonable person. People (parents included) should earn respect as a result of what they say and do.

You could point to a King and say that he deserves respect because he is the leader of an entire country, but does he deserve respect simply for that? I don't think so, in the past Kings have been dethroned by the majority of their people for the "crime" of being cruel tyrants (or for making really bad decisions). There's a reason dictators have become so unpopular. Hahaha

Of course it could be said, that there are some individuals who respect people based simply on status or authority. But that is either dogmatism, ignorance, fear, or a combination.
we are humans
we can think which one is good or bad(evil)
we can decide it
if my parent was a hitler
i will stop him for killing innocent people
i will advice him with gently
if he kill me,i don't know
we should take care our parents like they care us since we are kids