Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to love russians
I have never seen really bad accidents in Russia or US. I always heard of them, here and there, but never actually seen that. In september 2010 I went to Russia for one week and saw a deadly head on collision right in front of me, with all details,  dead budy and stuff.

I don't like seeing death.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:I have never seen really bad accidents in Russia or US. I always heard of them, here and there, but never actually seen that. In september 2010 I went to Russia for one week and saw a deadly head on collision right in front of me, with all details,  dead budy and stuff.

Nobody doesn't like to see death. :-\
ruplayer Wrote:I have never seen really bad accidents in Russia or US. I always heard of them, here and there, but never actually seen that. In september 2010 I went to Russia for one week and saw a deadly head on collision right in front of me, with all details,  dead budy and stuff.

so change your dream...and try become a doctor
if you do this,you can save a lot of people Smile
mahyar Wrote:

Nobody doesn't like to see death. :-\

I think, something wrong with this sentence.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Whats Wrong ? you mean you like seeing death ! :o
mahyar Wrote:Whats Wrong ? you mean you like seeing death ! :o
it's a double negative, meaning that you like seeing death instead of dislike seeing death..
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
He's from Iraq. Terrorist.
ruplayer Wrote:He's from Iraq. Terrorist.
lol... i'm not from Iraq and I am Not a Terrorist. I'm a counter-Terrorist. :Smile
hm, I thought you said you're from Iraq and they dont have css for sale there when you bagged for unbanning.
ruplayer Wrote:hm, I thought you said you're from Iraq and they dont have css for sale there when you bagged for unbanning.
admin ruplayer, yeah there isn't css here! I Didn't tell i am from Iraq...i'm from Iran.
My country is a Backward country. You can not believe what problems we have to live here.We are poorer and more miserable than the people of Iraq. It is difficult even to imagine.because of this I begged you for the last.
but i lost my hope and i'm sure there no way for to get unbanned and Lets dont talk about that OK ?? ruplayer......and Never forget that russians are Cool peoples. i have some russian friends and i like russian peoples Overally. Big Grin