Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players from WL with CS:GO
JackMonroe Wrote:I got it on one of my other accounts.
oh well yer just billy badass huh?

i thought cs go was pretty cool n all but i like source better.....there were hella things cooler in GO than in source BUT i guess am just used to source cuz there were a lot more things i found different and inconvenient. idk man seems like a new condition zero to me... blah blah blah
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
yeah, i agree! cs go is shit!!!! css is better, guns are enlarged and look like toys, you can't set bots to easy diffuculty, you can carry 3 bombs max, wtf...... oh and the last thing, I don't like cs go because there is no

[Image: P_awp_css.png]

no arctic Ts, no fun at counter strike  >Sad
lol, I was just saying, that is why I haven't been on my Jack Monroe account much.  Been testing GO and then going on the steam forums and raging.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
I apparently had it for a while... played it, don't like it...

Very cartoon/blocky feel.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I've been playing Counter strike for some time with a few hours of play time. I wish Valve would see fit to grace me with a beta key.  :Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I absolutely love CS:GO.  Im already Rank #2 on the most popular North American Server.  Representing War-lords is where its at.

Its going to be a very competetive and fun game.

All thanks to Lowrate <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:I absolutely love CS:GO.  Im already Rank #2 on the most popular North American Server.  Representing War-lords is where its at.

Its going to be a very competetive and fun game.

All thanks to Lowrate <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Man, you are really welcome, I got it for free, I will give it for free. Simple. Big Grin
I like CS:GO alot. It takes way more skill to play, so I can see why some people don't like it. Wink
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
I have it and my computer cannot run it even at the lowest settings. I'm upgrading my computer really soon though so that will be resolved.
yea its takes more skill to play cs go cuz the shooting is inaccurate and wayy slow haha

andd the crosshairs are wayyy too big and other stuff too..i'd rather not get used to a whole nother playing style  :/
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]