Poll: 60 people and 1 awp per team? Show Results
1 AWP when there are 30 or less. 2 AWPs when there are 40 or (+), 3 AWPs when there are 50+
7 46.67%
1 AWP when there are 30 or less. 2 AWPs when there are 40 or (+)
4 26.67%
1 AWP when there are 30 or less. 2 AWPs when there are 40 or (+), 2 Autos when there are 40 or (+)
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 people and 1 awp per team?
seattle junkie Wrote:Server awp limit fine as is. NO to change! >Sad You deadly snipers stay in your sniper server and leave us p90 noobs alone. tyvm
gmm, I play in all the servers, so I think I can at least suggest. Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I think the current awp limits are great. If anything, remove awp's instead of adding them.
A happy compromise might be adding large popular maps like aztec and dust2 to the awp server.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Yeah awps are fine. A good awper would get this score.
[Image: Untitled-36.png]
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
This thread is about 24/7 Dust2.

PLEASE! Don't get off topic
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]