Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players from WL with CS:GO
Cortex Wrote:yea its takes more skill to play cs go cuz the shooting is inaccurate and wayy slow haha

andd the crosshairs are wayyy too big and other stuff too..i'd rather not get used to a whole nother playing style  :/

I think you need a new computer. Lol. Cause my CS:GO runs very smooth and the shooting accuracy is phenomenal. o.O
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:I like CS:GO alot. It takes way more skill to play, so I can see why some people don't like it. Wink
Wat. Lies Small Asian Boy.

Feels too clunky, gameplay is super easy and if I don't want to accurately shoot, I'll just spray and random some guy across the map...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:I like CS:GO alot. It takes way more skill to play, so I can see why some people don't like it. Wink

Feels too clunky, gameplay is super easy and if I don't want to accurately shoot, I'll just spray and random some guy across the map...
personally i think csgo is easier than source.
It's a pretty terrible game right now in my opinion.  It is easier than source.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
ViolentLove Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:yea its takes more skill to play cs go cuz the shooting is inaccurate and wayy slow haha

andd the crosshairs are wayyy too big and other stuff too..i'd rather not get used to a whole nother playing style  :/

I think you need a new computer. Lol. Cause my CS:GO runs very smooth and the shooting accuracy is phenomenal. o.O
yea i know i do im playing on a dell laptop but it plays source perfectly.....most of the time  :-X
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Cortex Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:

yea i know i do im playing on a dell laptop but it plays source perfectly.....most of the time  :-X
same cortex.. inspiron 1545
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:

same cortex.. inspiron 1545
hell yea,.mines an inspiron M5030 er somethin like that
joker8baller Wrote:

LOL...looks like you need a new computer too.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:

LOL...looks like you need a new computer too.
new computers for everybody! courtesy of violent love yayy 
I finally got the invite for the beta. I'm downloading it now. Hopefully it will run smooth on my computer.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]