Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Definition Killing
russian Wrote:hey Ptk you think I could join?? I am currently not part of NW and I play on MG server a lot. I wasn't sure if I can because I am non steam. May I join?

pTK Wrote:add me on steam

I see what you did there.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
trueplayer Wrote:Recruiting all of our members is not nice at all. Your plan is to stop NW activity, and it's a stupid idea building one group while killing the other. No matter what's going to happen, we will be around and will be converting to cs go soon. Your "surprise" did not work.

My plan is not to stop NW activity. I enjoy the competition. We are currently done open recruiting until we figure out some more policies and procedures to implement. I won't openly try to steal any more of your members that I have no already talked to.

Yours forever ru,
-Ptk
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
ptk i have added you =) get on asap, when ever you can. See you soon.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:HDK members, please add me on steam to receive your signatures.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011221637

Cas , I need my sig Tongue  8)

Spartacus Wrote:
russian Wrote:hey Ptk you think I could join?? I am currently not part of NW and I play on MG server a lot. I wasn't sure if I can because I am non steam. May I join?

pTK Wrote:add me on steam

I see what you did there.
+1 for pTK And Spart
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Nail, when I'm on steam, tell me what you want on the sig, like what name you want on it. Truim, Nail, quantom.etc.
Credits to my friend Kevin for making the sigs of this clan(:.

subscribe to him here!

http://www.youtube.com/user/FataICreations
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

omg i wana join add me  playbakker
[Image: isilogo.gif]
Group of noobs.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Naail, when I'm on steam, tell me what you want on the sig, like what name you want on it. Truim, Naail, quantom.etc.
Okay Tongue -DONE-
Is it so hard to type "Naail" with "2" A's ?