Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I got my new account and I need support ;)
So, some months ago Youtube blocked my account (TheMarcosBrazilian) because I was making lots of Lyrics videos.. I got so mad when they did that.. Months passed and today I amde a new one, I'm not 100% sure if I'll start making videos with lyrics again, but today I made one, so please subscribe and share:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV4gE1HWEss[/youtube]

(Not sooo good because I had to put something up faster)

Old account's facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheMarcosb...0486645968
*Many people left because I told them what Youtube did to me, but the are some there still. I'll make another FB page when I decide if I'll make the videos..

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IT AND SHARE IT!

-Drunk appreciates that Wink

Oh, I was forgetting, If you guys know some new videos, let me know.. And if theres any video with lyrics you would like to get, feel free to PM me with the info.. Smile

ENJOY..

---------------------
Please send me the link of your youtube accounts, so I can sub you all  Tongue
I'm trying to get my fonts and some other stuff I had to make videos better, It might take a while but, I'm trying to get it as quick as possible.. Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Well made.
Far more watchable than 95% of the lyric videos out there.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Well made.
Far more watchable than 95% of the lyric videos out there.
Haha, I had to re-make so I didn't take too long because I got pissed off -_-, but thanks man!

looks good, how much subs did you have on your old account?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:looks good, how much subs did you have on your old account?
I dont recal, by in my last 5 days there, I got alot.. in 5 days over 1 million views.. and then Youtube blocked it  >Sad

Grats on #2000nd post.

&

iight, i used to make some COD videos, but i stopped a while ago, might start again, idk.

anyway heres my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDFxGaming
i had more subs than that, i lost 51 subscribers because i stopped making videos.

ill sub you and put you in my sub box.

edit : weird, can't place you in my subbox, says there's no account with the name of ''Marcos Silva'', anyway, subscribed to you.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Nice.
RED7EAGLE Wrote:Nice.
Thanks bro.. Wink

Liked, subscribed and commented! I like this song and I never heard that song.  :o