Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother made sex tape with her son, 16
MindHACKer Wrote:Riser we know that your gay, so stop bringing your homo world news over here  :Smile
The Special Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:Riser we know that your gay, so stop bringing your homo world news over here  :Smile

It's not homosexual.

Incest? Yes. Homosexual? No.
well that's disgusting to even think of...
The Special Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:well that's disgusting to even think of...
yea, I agree With you RED !Hmmm... I think world-news is Very Very ridiculous !!

Well, maybe you should only read the news from Iran then.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
The Special Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:well that's disgusting to even think of...
yea, I agree With you RED !Hmmm... I think world-news is Very Very ridiculous !!

Well, maybe you should only read the news from Iran then.
No , I meant world-news in War-lords.net
lmfao ...and you should read the news of jungle ! gtfo ,George. :o
War-lords.net is a gaming website ! I think this kind of news shouldn't be here !  :Smile
Uhh what ? Why should we only be allowed to talk about gaming... there are much more important and interesting subjects to talk about and if you don't want to read these threads you really don't have to.
It's a good mix of news anyway.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
What ceddo said.

Also, whats so gay about this topic..? I found it interesting tbh(and shocking too, of course :x).
Spartacus Wrote:It's a good mix of news anyway.
ceddeeoo Wrote:Uhh what ? Why should we only be allowed to talk about gaming... there are much more important and interesting subjects to talk about and if you don't want to read these threads you really don't have to.
ceddeeoo Wrote:Uhh what ? Why should we only be allowed to talk about gaming... there are much more important and interesting subjects to talk about and if you don't want to read these threads you really don't have to.

Okay guys ! maybe youre right..  I respect you all ! Wink  Big Grin
OH SHIT THEY'RE FINDING US
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]