Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That?
I've never tried cocaine nor do I wish to as strong stimulants and depressants are very uninteresting to me as psychoactive substances. I would have to choose cannabis. However, I have chewed coca leaves, which makes you very awake and alert, kind of like a small dose of ADD medication. It was good for doing manual labor in the peruvian rainforest but otherwise has very little recreational purpose IMO.

Desktop or laptop ?
ceddeeoo Wrote:I've never tried cocaine nor do I wish to as strong stimulants and depressants are very uninteresting to me as psychoactive substances. I would have to choose cannabis. However, I have chewed coca leaves, which makes you very awake and alert, kind of like a small dose of ADD medication. It was good for doing manual labor in the peruvian rainforest but otherwise has very little recreational purpose IMO.

Desktop or laptop ?

Yeah, I can see that. I'm not a regular user, I just had to try it a few times. Smile
It's been a long time since I've done cannabis. Doesn't do much for me, I just sit there stoned, meh. Smile

I think alcohol is my drug, I don't like losing control. Or rather knowing I lose control. With alcohol you get that loose, joyful feeling in the beginning (at least I do). And when you get really drunk, it just kinda shuts it all down so you're not aware you're losing control. Unlike with other drugs.

Desktop

Cigars or cigarettes?
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:T34 or Tiger (tanks during World War II)
Tiger tanks Smile
because tiger is heavy tank but it slow(speed than T34)
but tiger was made for close combat Smile
yeah, tigers are good but they are slow, when tiger realizes that T34 was shooting, T34 "escapes" the  tiger before it  will shoot  8) also, T34s front armor was the biggest because of the hypotenuse
MAKE A QUESTION!

Follow the game's rules or Don't follow the game's rules?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Might as well restart this, sorry about ur admin problems drunk i just looked over the thread on that.

Er, Indiana Jones or James Bond(with only his guns, no gadgets, cars etc)?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh Wrote:Might as well restart this, sorry about ur admin problems drunk i just looked over the thread on that.

Er, Indiana Jones or James Bond(with only his guns, no gadgets, cars etc)?
Thanks man, I want to meet this kid in life and punch his face till it gets purple,btw,

Indiana Jones Wink

Like or Dislike?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Like or Dislike?
Like Smile

-------------->Helicopters or Tanks??
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:DRUNK or SOBER?

DRUNK_KILLER Big Grin

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Like or Dislike?

Sunrise or sunset?
sunset

Ct's or T's?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Hostageَ Wrote:TERRORIST or COUNTER-TERRORIST?
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Ct's or T's?
  ;D

Natural or artificial?