Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ceddeeoo Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:If he takes gay marriage to a federal level, I'd be even more confident to drop my vote for republicans just because I don't want him to be a prez again. He looks like a clown there. Just ban gay marriage on a federal level and increase benefits for "new born". Improve school program, like some more moral education. Increase adoption benefits, but ban adoption for gay people, so we wont have another generation of mutants. Then state that you've done this to support demography position of the US and partially replace immigration population increase by "new born" population increase. Cut down welfare for single 20-30 y.o. to make some investments in this program.

How about just making concentration camps for homosexuals and just kill them all, wiping them off the gene pool ? wouldn't that be great ?
Cruelty propaganda, but I guess if you do it quietly...  :Smile

silly Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:just making clear, I was being sarcastic  Tongue
Sounds like mutant talk  >Sad
=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Lol Spart, that sig.

I'm all for gay marriage, here it's been legal since the year 2000 or something. It's just a natural thing, it's common among other species as well. I hardly see half of the population becoming homosexual just because of the legalisation of gay marriage.

There's been no report of increase in homosexuality here in Belgium in the last 10 years. Smile

On the mutant thing, I wouldn't trust silly, he definitely seems like a mutant. If it talks like a mutant, walks like a mutant (look at the way he walks ingame), what is it? Right, a mutant duck.
ruplayer is only guy i know who isn't religious, yet is an opponent of same-sex marriages/relations.

I'm not saying that to diss you or anything, but its just that most people who oppose it vehemently supposedly have a "strong" religious faith.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I think he made it quite clear that this issue should not be dealt with on a federal level.  But he has been known to change his mind.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:I think he made it quite clear that this issue should not be dealt with on a federal level.  But he has been known to change his mind.

Youth votes. I've read somewhere that he realised he wasn't going to win the evangelical crowd no matter what he believed in. So just might as well try a new strategy.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Obama doesn't have to do jackshit about gay people's rights because he already has their votes in the bag. I don't see any homosexual liberals voting for Romney
Spartacus Wrote:ruplayer is only guy i know who isn't religious, yet is an opponent of same-sex marriages/relations.

I'm not saying that to diss you or anything, but its just that most people who oppose it vehemently supposedly have a "strong" religious faith.

Sometimes I think I wish I could see some signs of God or some miracle or even Devil aka Satana(if the bad is there, the good will be there too, right?). If I took a look at one of those things, just one quick look, I'd probably believe till the rest of my life. Yet, the only miracle I see is that I'm not some bug, or simply minded animal, I actually got to be a part of domination kind on this planet, but it's not enough, kind of like won a lottery ticket. I heard people start believing in stuff when they get older, maybe, will see, but so far reality is so deep and cruel... lol I was even reading those free church booklets that they spam mail boxes with, still sober=(

With this being said, I believe in future, and I don't wanna see it with 50% gays. They don't just go against religion, they step over human biology and simple moral things. It's like what if people will start having sex with animals, kids, or eating shit, just because that's what they like to do?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:With this being said, I believe in future, and I don't wanna see it with 50% gays. They don't just go against religion, they step over human biology and simple moral things. It's like what if people will start having sex with animals, kids, or eating shit, just because that's what they like to do?

There have always been homosexuals (the romans and greeks worshipped bisexual gods, check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_theme ... _mythology) and there will always be homosexuals. They don't willingly decide "oh i'm going to start finding people of my own gender sexually attractive from now on !", it's their instinctual libido that drives them. What type of morals do homosexuals step over that heterosexuals do not ? I can't think of anything. Lots and lots of heterosexual couples perform sodomy.