Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos To Joker
Thx for calling it down the middle.

This is my gift to you.

[Image: 117qqly.gif]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/provincialeliti ... n-your-day
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
LOL! If she's your GF, then you're dumb to stay with this slut... She's even on YouTube.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:LOL! If she's your GF, then you're dumb to stay with this slut... She's even on YouTube.
LMAO

Her name is Kate.
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I saw that and told my girl Melanie to do something about it.

[youtube]ymtGiK6nQYQ[/youtube]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I like ponies.  :-*
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Kate Upton is very ugly, Melanie Iglesias however, meoww
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Spartacus Wrote:I saw that and told my girl Melanie to do something about it.

[youtube]ymtGiK6nQYQ[/youtube]
OOOOOooOoO  Tongue
henry Wrote:Kate Upton is very ugly, Melanie Iglesias however, meoww

Not to me. Although she's not exactly my type, I'd do her, no doubt.
I'll take all three.
one for Thursday, one for Fri. one for Sat.,
then all three together on Sun.
luckily I don't have to work on Monday.
BRABUS Wrote:I'll take all three.
one for Thursday, one for Fri. one for Sat.,
then all three together on Sun.
luckily I don't have to work on Monday.

Are you sure you'd have enough gas for that trip?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.