Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking System on Scrim/War Server?
I've been scrimming with my buds lately and I've noticed there is no gameMe stats on that server. I was just wondering if that is supposed to be like that or are we just lacking it. If it isnt traditional to have a ranking system on a scrim server, please inform me of this and explain why, other wise we should get oneĀ  ;D. -russian out
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
We dont need ranking on scrim servers, we go there to challenge friends and make some matches agaisnt other people, no need to get gameME there.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I'd prefer it without, more carefree.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
No, by default scrim servers should have no plugins, warmod, etc. Just the lo3 cfgs.

Only reason theres all that right now is to make it easier for us and more organized. Plus, its mainly a mix/10man/pug server. Yeah sure theres a few REAL scrims but rarely.. Most of the time its for fun.

Maybe Bison could turn on gameMe for one scrim server.. and we use that to mix/10man/pug. Leave the other for scrims.
Riser Wrote:Maybe Bison could turn on gameMe for one scrim server.. and we use that to mix/10man/pug. Leave the other for scrims.
No, everything is fina as it is currently, no need to change. Also, if you guys want to get points on those kind of maps type !hop and choose pop maps.

#IMO
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
yeah i don't see a real need for it, all those games are for fun and stats would kinda make it too competitive. Not only that, but we screw around with teamkills and stupid stuff in the warmups and I don't want that to change haha.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Riser Wrote:Maybe Bison could turn on gameMe for one scrim server.. and we use that to mix/10man/pug. Leave the other for scrims.
No, everything is fina as it is currently, no need to change. Also, if you guys want to get points on those kind of maps type !hop and choose pop maps.

#IMO

I meant stats as in hs ratio/hs/kills/deaths and stuff like that.. not points.

Quote:Riser: hey
bamboOze*BWP*: whatsup
Riser: do you think it would be a good idea for stats on the scrim server?
bamboOze*BWP*: sif its accurate
bamboOze*BWP*: excludes non scrim rounds
bamboOze*BWP*: and stuff
Riser: oh
bamboOze*BWP*: nah mean?
bamboOze*BWP*: cause pregame stats can ruin it and stuff
Riser: yeah i know what you mean
bamboOze*BWP*: specially with that deagle map lol
Riser: lets say if bison could do something to get rid of sttats from pregame and have it just when its live
Riser: would it be a good ideA?
Riser: idea*
bamboOze*BWP*: i think it would make more people al ittle interested in trying
bamboOze*BWP*: and some people would like to follow how they do
bamboOze*BWP*: it would be great idea

I've been playing in a few pugs, the stats help a lot to me.

ceddeeoo Wrote:yeah i don't see a real need for it, all those games are for fun and stats would kinda make it too competitive. Not only that, but we screw around with teamkills and stupid stuff in the warmups and I don't want that to change haha.
No we aren't allowed to teamkill our team members on purpose. It's an offense and is banable. The scrim server was to get our community more competitive, pubs are for fun.
+support for stats.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
actually yeah if it could exclude everything except for live rounds then yeah it could be good.
stats on a scrim server is dumb. Risers idea of keeping one server for 10 man's and another one for actual scrims however is a good idea. One server with no plugins would be great for actual scrims. I can't use our servers now for scrims because of all the bullshit on it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]