Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apologies
To everyone who saw me in the minigames server today, I want to offer a sincere apology (unless you are 12 or younger, in which case go home). I was grumpy and didn't have my coffee this morning, so I got downright nasty talking about peoples' mothers, spelling mistakes, puberty, extra chromosomes, lack of skill, hacking, lack of general play time (as in how n00b-like they are), too much play time (as in no life), rankings, family dynamics, maturity level, ability to attract the opposite sex, appearance, financial status, city of origin, political opinions, stances on PC vs. Mac, stock choices, unrealistic life goals, personality flaws, and favorite NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB team, just to name a few.

That being said, have a great night and try not to think about which of the aforementioned issues pertain to you.
BURR!
[Image: 532215_101.png]
lol. Man, I missed out.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
They should make a "Sorry" section lol
RED7EAGLE Wrote:They should make a "Sorry" section lol
That made me chuckle. That section would probably end up being my favorite.
[Image: 532215_101.png]
Izzie Rufus Wrote:lol. Man, I missed out.
Same, I've been scrimming alot lately..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
It's all good, banned.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:It's all good, banned.
nice jobĀ  ;D
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]