Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  please. A request to all admins
hello all,
          player name= the heart breaker guddu, steam user.
          guys i know that previously i did a lot of mistakes and got banned for those when i was a non steamer. i was permanently banned, i can join the server using cracked steam but i decided to start a fresh session. i have bought steam. once again i'm very sorry for the previous.please forgive me. hey "MOM" i didnt use  that word as  a racist or something like that. just a kidding and you take that seriously man. i know that after permenant ban i told very very bad languages in the thread ,im really sorry for that. please im requesting to you all admins to unban me please.
                                                                                                            Thanks, GuDDu
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 956&Submit

14 bans, 3 of them for attempting to evade your ban. Clearly you don't learn. The moment you get unbanned and think you aren't being watched, you go back to spamming and inappropriate language. We're tired of hearing you "promise" never to do it again only to ban you again soon after.

Despite our policy on unbanning people who buy a legitimate copy of steam, I'm going to say no on this one. You are too risky for us to unban and a waste of time to monitor. Better hope a root admin takes an interest in unbanning you because if none do, you're staying banned forever.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
excuse me but what do you mean by too risky , i have never cheated , i was always banned for talking with my friends in mic which you call mic spam.
I would say No.  My major pet peeve is racism.  You have ignored it and ignored it, resulting in numerous bans.  You even called admin racist names when ban appeal is denied.  Too late to put on your play nice hat.  You have burned too many bridges.
Mr.Tea Wrote:I would say No.  My major pet peeve is racism.  You have ignored it and ignored it, resulting in numerous bans.  You even called admin racist names when ban appeal is denied.  Too late to put on your play nice hat.  You have burned too many bridges.

Oh, how could I forget this part? Especially when it was directed at me since I was the one that gave you your perma ban.

Now go away and don't come back.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Here's a tidbit from your last appeal:

"thanks to all admins. and my last wish is to fuck the mother of the 'admin' who banned be permenantly. son of a bitch,nigger ,son of a whore, your mom is a slut who demands no money for her slutness .motherfucker.fuck you.by to all.will miss you guys. thank you again ."

You completely disregard the rules of our servers and therefore should just find a different server to play on.
You should stay banned, no way would we want players like you on our server.
Riser Wrote:You should stay banned, no way would we want players like you on our server.

I agree 100% with this.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I think we got into an agreement already, right?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-REJECTED-

Quote:"thanks to all admins. and my last wish is to fuck the mother of the 'admin' who banned me permenantly. son of a bitch,nigger ,son of a whore, your mom is a slut who demands no money for her slutness .motherfucker.fuck you.by to all.will miss you guys. thank you again ."

The only option i can give you is to find a different server to play on. Not all players are eligible of unban after buying a legit copy of css.

Note : Any undesirable behavior on www.war-lords.net will lead you to a permban on Forum.