Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boy who sees without eyes
Discussions about religion never lead anywhere. People who don't believe in God can argue with people who do believe in God forever. It's moot.

It also depends on how/where you grew up. I don't believe in God, hardly anyone here even talks about religion, it's a non-issue. There are barely people here that still practice religion, usually only 60+ people. But I understand that it's different in other countries and that other people do believe in God, it doesn't bother me.
Thats mind blowing.. a blind kid that can see :eek:
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Hey Assassin,
I do not agree with you. It's true that there are things that cannot be definitively explained by science, but that does not mean that they can be explained by spiritualism (So far I have not seen any question that can be legitimately met by a spiritualistic answer, and if you think you can put forward such an answer then be my guest). In this case science could explain what was going on, while spiritualism was clearly out of place (as it has always been in matters of truth). No, I don't know everyone's experiences, but I don't need to if what they're saying doesn't make sense and has no evidence. To be honest, I find it insulting when a person says something like that and expects me to respect and accept it. There were not two equally true and respectable answers.

It'd be like you respecting my opinion if I said that I've lived for a thousand years.

George, I know you don't really mind :p
But yeah, I know the discussions might not lead anywhere (there's a chance though Wink), However, that doesn't change the fact that both sides of the argument do not have equal footing.

Noboss, too true.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi