Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a disagreement with my friends over the course of an hour...sooo.....i wanna see warlords opinion here....and....... go. *cough* major discussion was goldeneye 007 vs perfect dark*

my personal vote is perfect dark. for gameplay and having a large selection of bots.
[Image: 156528_101.png]
Hmmmm, goldeneye was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember playing perfect dark though... Conker's bad fur day was awesome too.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
yes other 64 games were good, but this is perfect dark vs 007.....you might wanna play perfect dark and try again Big Grin
lolwut I'm lost.. haha :confused:
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Golden eye will always be the #1 N64 FPS for me. But the fact perfect dark had bots made it a very very very close second. The only reason Perfect dark isn't number 1 is because i felt the weapons were lack luster and the single player was repetitive and boring.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]
weapons were lack luster? try laptop gun secondary mode. get raped.
HOLY SHIT....or the farsight xr-20, guns were WAY better perfect dark...your memory got raped by how good perfect dark is.....so many people say...007...but its perfect dark by far http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/perfect-...s-faq/164/
am i arguing with myself here?
Thats just the thing they were either easly OP like the sentry gun(laptop) or a sniper rifle that could see and snipe through walls or it was a twin pistols and rifles that took 50 bullets to get one hit. I just felt more comfortable with the weapons in golden eye.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]
thats what kept you moving or not camp like a little bitch,(xr-20) or 1 or 2 shots killed the laptop gun...or a good nade...FUCK