Poll: Do You Base you aim with the awp at: Show Results
A) where the targets body is supposed to be?
10 66.67%
B? Where the targets head is supposed to be?
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Awp?
It depends...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ahhhhh... i dont use awp anymore, cause when i start AWP'ing, Everyone starts to fuss , but mostly i shoot the targets in head.
Flick and kill, dont aim.
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
Hostage, post: 69714, member: 4929 Wrote:Ahhhhh... i dont use awp anymore, cause when i start AWP'ing, Everyone starts to fuss , but mostly i shoot the targets in head.
...yeah, and in addition to that, because you're banned.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Sorry Izzie. Yes, but i was asking with the awp, not with the scout, Scout u have to aim for the head, there is no other option.
"Though i believe im the fuzziest, im not the only bear playing here in war-lords." LOL!Big Grin Thats funny.
Once again, my question is using the awp, yes he told me he was a great scouter, i had asked him to prove that aiming at the head with the awp(and not with the scout) was the way to aim.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
lol. I don't AWP, but I aim at the right toe....check your event logs.

That's how i get all my kills...the right toe with the awp, but really upper center mass, headshot if I have to shoot thru an object.
No need to aim for the head with AWP, because one hit on the legs will cause 85 damage while any other play will do like 111 damage or around that i dont really remember but its 1 shot kill while for the head its 449 damage, and I dont aim I flick like george said its subconsciously.
But if you are scouting then its preferably should be an HS cause scout does 74 damage in 1 hit on the upper body so you need 2 hits for that.
Awp = body shot
Scout = facial shot

still depends Cool
What's an AWP? o_O
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 69834, member: 2104 Wrote:What's an AWP? o_O

Angry White Person... _-_

(I'm white, fyi)
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]