[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
rofl i not on here xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$, post: 72605, member: 541 Wrote:rofl i not on here xD

You're annoying, not hated.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I really hate Eternal for crying so much, maybe if i kick his balls(if he had) he would be a much happy person.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Oh the haters are hatin.....<3
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
I hate Tomix, Narko, and Indokillia.
Ones a whore owning twit who can't just say something nice about me having been in 1st place for a week. The next guy always is full of himself and arrogantly criticizes everyone on how bad they are compared to him, so your 60 and 20 with an awp, so the hell what, Its an awp! The last guy is some no life tryhard who apparently cant allow anyone to come within less than 1000 points of him, and then starts bragging to u about it when u ask whats his rank, i told him its like, u want it so badly fucking take it, i was content to hold it for one week and i actually have a life and dont go on simply because i see the guy in second place playing and i feel like i have to be obsessive complusive about my rank!
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
silly will take that place so dont worry about it its in good hands Tongue
I hate christ, tries to be cool with me then the second i try to make a joke, gets his panties hardcore wedgie'd into his uncleaned shart-stained rectum.
Assassin, post: 72659, member: 2398 Wrote:[U]silly will take that place so dont worry about it its in good hands[/U] :p
^ wut