Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  2GAY A.K.A POOH` (ANAN)
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/113195

• Spam
  • Inappropriate Language
  • Griefing
  • Trolling
  • Hiding on maps because he doesnt like the maps, so he delays it till players RTV.
I know I shouldn't ask for this, but please perm ban this kid... HE DOES THIS EVERY TIME HE JOINS!

ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT THIS KID:

Double post

He's partner in crime http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/132252
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I do believe this player has never actually been warned. Perhaps when these types of things are happening you could report it to an admin to take a look. It's exceptionally difficult to handle properly after the fact.
He's playing right now.

I played with him today. Not sure it's enough for a permaban, but he's annoying to say the least.
He spams very often. Every time he accepts a knife fight, he runs away until time runs out and both players die. If there's a map he doesn't like, he tries to camp somewhere so people get tired of waiting and rtv. On another map I saw him stay in spawn and buy smokes and flashes and spam them.
Regulars tell me he's usually like this.

I didn't take a demo so it doesn't really matter, but I'm sure he'll do it again. He's just exemplary of the current crowd that plays on that server (well, at least a part of it).
Termination is near my friends. If he's like this on a normal day to day basis, its only a matter of time before he gets caught.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
lol @ thread

The only "spamming" I've done lately is clicking a macro after I kill someone a few a times. I've been banned for spamming before for a week and I completely understand because I was spamming "LULULULUL" constantly. But this shouldn't be considered spamming in anyway rofl. If clicking a bind after you kill someone is considered spam, then...well idk.
Inappropriate language? As if no1 in the server ever cusses and gets banned for it? Please..
Also about camping, why is there never an admin on to slay or kick campers then? There are always people that hide in towers, camp at spawn, etc.
Are you that butthurt about the "trolling"? People normally just ignore me and continue playing. If trolling is against the rules, have an admin in the server 24/7 and ANY hint of trolling from anyone should result in a punishment.
The only thing I can agree with you on is the smoke in awp_bomba. If buying smokes isnt allowed, i don't see why we're able to buy stuff on that map anyways.

Anyways, you're clearly just angry and giving irrelevant reasons to prove your point.
DK, if you want to report for griefing, we'll need to see a demo of that features him delaying the map by ignoring objective and the like.

I would consider spam to be to repetitively saying the same thing constantly. So yes, if you bind a phrase and use it every time you kill someone, which happens quite often, it is considered spam. If we're seeing the same thing over and over again for several consecutive lines in your chat logs, you're pretty much spamming. It's fine if you use your binded phrases every once in a while, but after every kill it's beginning to be overdoing it.

I would also advise you to tone down the trolling a bit as it's starting to become more of harassing other players on the server.

I think this should be a fair warning to you and if you are caught breaking server rules again, you can expect longer bans than 1 week in the future.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
So, since he got warned, here's a demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?5klg0510qzfc9yg
Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
he is a shame to all Koreans.
DK, post: 73759, member: 3039 Wrote:So, since he got warned, here's a demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?5klg0510qzfc9yg
Sad

Demo doesn't show up in my directory. Can any other person view the demo?
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 73782, member: 795 Wrote:Demo doesn't show up in my directory. Can any other person view the demo?

Hmm, I just watched it...