Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
learn MMA kids.
never know when it might come in handy.

Quote:October 5, 2012 a citizen shopping for a ring to give to his girlfriend took quick action to deny a robbery attempt at Augustun Jewellers in the Lougheed Mall in Burnaby. At 3:02 PM a lone male entered the jewelry store brandishing a machete and requesting the gold from the jewelry cases. Another male who was shopping in the store quickly reacted to the situation and subdued the suspect male and held him until the police could arrive at the scene. One youth male was taken into custody and is being held on charges for Armed Robbery. There were no injuries sustained during this Robbery Attempt.
Video from 2 angles

link
[video=liveleak]http://liveleak.com/view?i=bbb_1350567548[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sneaky Level : GOD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
my swedish friend does MMA and brazilian nujitsu.. hes fucking crazy
Some things you can't learn in the gym though. I know guys who aren't really talented 'fighters', but who are scary in a real life fight.

And you can always run away, which is usually the smartest thing to do. But there's that little voice inside your head, he's not as smart.

ceddeeoo, post: 77986, member: 9052 Wrote:my swedish friend does MMA and brazilian nujitsu.. hes fucking crazy

Probably Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. There's also Ninjutsu, but that's less common.
When I'm randomly walking down the street, I secretly fantasize someone would just start some shit around me.

But then again I probably should be grateful such an encounter hasn't happen yet. It is somewhat (most of the time)safe here in Singapore. There are some people(even ladies) who goes out for a night jog without much worrying.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 77992, member: 1060 Wrote:When I'm randomly walking down the street, I secretly fantasize someone would just start some shit around me.

LOL

Try starting some shit yourself. :p

Or go to mma/boxing/etc.. clubs where they do hard-sparring. Usually the harder you hit your sparring partner, the harder he hits back. Smile
LOL who brings a machete to rob a jewelry store in the middle of a mall...
[Image: sigix.png]
Dr. gkovr, post: 78018, member: 14911 Wrote:LOL who brings a machete to rob a jewelry store in the middle of a mall...

[Image: ?i=noob_kid_knife.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
George Of The Jungle, post: 77991, member: 3094 Wrote:Some things you can't learn in the gym though. I know guys who aren't really talented 'fighters', but who are scary in a real life fight.

And you can always run away, which is usually the smartest thing to do. But there's that little voice inside your head, he's not as smart.

Probably Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. There's also Ninjutsu, but that's less common.

i'm not sure, i just know he does a lot of grappling
I dropped a skinny tweaker that pulled a knife on me a few years ago......mma can prepare you for a fight but its more of a mentality you need to have.....hard to explain but I refuse to be a victim....jab sr. taught me the power punches too though Wink