Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best player in awp_crazyjump2007 ??
My pics old? they have less than a month. So, no, they're not Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 78790, member: 3039 Wrote:My pics old? they have less than a month. So, no, they're not Big Grin
Are u kidding me...??
look at your GUI
looks like CSS v34 and you tell me its recent...:eek:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Raptor@, post: 78791, member: 1612 Wrote:Are u kidding me...??
look at your GUI
looks like CSS v34 and you tell me its recent...:eek:
Search yourself for the dates: http://steamcommunity.com/id/THEDRUNKKIL...reenshots/

DK, post: 78792, member: 3039 Wrote:Search yourself for the dates: http://steamcommunity.com/id/THEDRUNKKIL...reenshots/
This is what i get...Rolleyes    
try to open in a new link, or get your shit working properly LOL

DK, post: 78794, member: 3039 Wrote:try to open in a new link, or get your shit working properly LOL
Can u give me the link to those pics :confused:
I love how you guys are bragging about your scores and yet silly or sleepy would both of in one sitting. Those kids are grade A snipers who on a bad day rape the server and on a good day are pretty much legit haxors. I am saying this out of experience, I have been playing this game for well over 9 years and I have seen my fair share of good players. Silly and sleepy have a knack for awping, and yes, awping in a degree takes skill when you have an entire team out to get you. Quite frankly I hate going against these 2 but they make me play on a whole other level. Where as I see raptor and I think, "Too easy..". Marcos your good when it comes to random scrims but I remember you back from last year as Drunk Killer, You were bad than and you haven't gotten much better. No offense. I am pretty shitty myself which is why I still wonder why Riser makes me scrim GO lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Quote:I love how you guys are bragging about your scores and yet silly or sleepy would both of in one sitting. Those kids are grade A snipers who on a bad day rape the server and on a good day are pretty much legit haxors. I am saying this out of experience, I have been playing this game for well over 9 years and I have seen my fair share of good players. Silly and sleepy have a knack for awping, and yes, awping in a degree takes skill when you have an entire team out to get you. Quite frankly I hate going against these 2 but they make me play on a whole other level. Where as I see raptor and I think, "Too easy..". Marcos your good when it comes to random scrims but I remember you back from last year as Drunk Killer, You were bad than and you haven't gotten much better. No offense. I am pretty shitty myself which is why I still wonder why Riser makes me scrim GO lol.

TL;DR
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 78805, member: 11204 Wrote:TL;DR
I am so close to getting you perma muted lawl.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
ptk, bison would shit on me with an awp now. 20-30 fps is impossible. I completely lost my advantage at peeking. Can't shoulder peek or Bhop around. hopefully someday ill return to my hacker status.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]