Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best player in awp_crazyjump2007 ??
Raptor@, post: 78902, member: 1612 Wrote:i have played against silly and sleepy
They are so pro
I never played against any player called ASSassin...Cool
I stopped playing snipers i used to play it all the time with silly before when he used to play only on that server when he stopped playing there i stopped too im probably the one will killed him the most more than a 2000 times i'd say Big Grin
Oh and im have played with you before, killed you, knifed you, and dominated you on your favorite map crazyjump you just didnt know it was me.
Assassin, post: 78968, member: 2398 Wrote:I stopped playing snipers i used to play it all the time with silly before when he used to play only on that server when he stopped playing there i stopped too im probably the one will killed him the most more than a 2000 times i'd say Big Grin
Oh and im have played with you before, killed you, knifed you, and dominated you on your favorite map crazyjump you just didnt know it was me.
my memory is so useless
I cannot remember when u did that
if u got some proof then show me...Rolleyes
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Raptor@, post: 78980, member: 1612 Wrote:my memory is so useless
I cannot remember when u did that
if u got some proof then show me...Rolleyes
mmm, how are you a nurse then?

#poor patients, getting killed by a tard nurse

Haha, jk after-all.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
pTK, post: 78852, member: 2725 Wrote:Ill shut down Any opposition.
You were fortunate that you came late or else....Rolleyes
Final score
pTK: Raptor = 1 - 1    

Double post

James`, post: 78763, member: 15260 Wrote:FUCK YOU TROLL. And it's sleepy.... DUH
Domination upon sleepy....Rolleyes
I am sleepy nemesis....:eek:    
lol I love how raptor thinks he's this shit but he camps every round of every game he ever plays. You possess no actual skill, it's pathetic. You shit talk someone and than when you're faced with a challenge you call them names and wimp out. lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 79437, member: 15260 Wrote:lol I love how raptor thinks he's this shit but he camps every round of every game he ever plays. You possess no actual skill, it's pathetic. You shit talk someone and than when you're faced with a challenge you call them names and wimp out. lol.
Is it because that i raped u last time that you are acting like this....:p    
Raptor@, post: 79439, member: 1612 Wrote:Is it because that i raped u last time that you are acting like this....:p
Yeah, James is right. The only thing you do is camping. I ALWAYS rush and then, 1 Deag the entire team, but sometimes I get random'd by some douche camper Rolleyes
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lawl raptor, first of all I joined in half way of the map plain and simple. Secondly, about half of those kills were you.So that means, instead of shooting your teammates I made it a point to find your camp happy ass and bring you down to my level. You're bad kid. The skill you think you possess is a fluke at best and it's pathetic having to listen to someone as bad as you talk shit lol. You shit talk admins and players alike and you think your so badass with your "master" camping skills. It's getting old raptor, really old.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

James`, post: 79449, member: 15260 Wrote:lawl raptor, first of all I joined in half way of the map plain and simple. Secondly, about half of those kills were you.So that means, instead of shooting your teammates I made it a point to find your camp happy ass and bring you down to my level. You're bad kid. The skill you think you possess is a fluke at best and it's pathetic having to listen to someone as bad as you talk shit lol. You shit talk admins and players alike and you think your so badass with your "master" camping skills. It's getting old raptor, really old.
I just piss on you and your views
I don't care about you dude..Rolleyes
Raptor@, post: 79451, member: 1612 Wrote:I just piss on you and your views
I don't care about you dude..Rolleyes

... This is a very serious statement. While it being one of the most and absolutely disgraceful things I have seen in this community I just... It boggles my mind why you would go to that extent. I may be an asshole to you, but HOLY SHIT. I would say this is rude but that doesn't even cover the extent to how much this is wrong.I literally have no words to describe how I feel about how wrong this actually is. It's inhumane.

EDIT: I never thought anyone could actually successfully insult me over the internet but my god that hit a low place. It's a rare occasion when someone leaves me speechless by how awful the thing that they reply with is. But I actually truly feel hurt. I feel like a pussy lol, but good god. Seriously. WOW.