Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP]Big Problem!
Its all about my COD series. Now i am using new internet[wifi]and router.MY cod worked fine before i installed my new wifi router.It just freezed starting wallpaper about 1 min then game launched lags like hell.Everybody said its all about ur internet but idk how to fix this.Please HELP ME!!

spec:
intel core i5 2.4 ghz
intel hd 3000 1024 mb
4gb of RAM
What do you mean lags, like is it like you are skipping around or you cant shoot people. Or is it that your skipping frames?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
it sounds like a router problem, make sure to forward all ports for cod to be able to play
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry, post: 80401, member: 395 Wrote:it sounds like a router problem, make sure to forward all ports for cod to be able to play
how? my friend said find your DNS address and write into choose custom DNS address tab. But i arleady did this nothing happens.I have 2 computers ROUTER HEADQUARTER AND COD WONT WORKING COMPUTER
thanks.

Double post

plsssssssssss you guys really dont know about this problem?Sad
Quote:intel hd 3000 1024 mb
This is your problem.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
my call of duty was worked perfectly before i installed new router. My gpu is not my problem.
do you not know how to forward ports? this is the most common problem for any new internet providor
I remember my call of duty on ps3 crashed all the time, and the cause was my torrent running on my laptop(on the same network). Still don't know what it has to do with ps3, I did not even have any active downloads.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80639, member: 9168 Wrote:I remember my call of duty on ps3 crashed all the time, and the cause was my torrent running on my laptop(on the same network). Still don't know what it has to do with ps3, I did not even have any active downloads.
uploading sometimes causes this, don't know why, never looked it up
henry, post: 80597, member: 395 Wrote:do you not know how to forward ports? this is the most common problem for any new internet providor
i have to do this on my router headquarter?