Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ptk, you scurred
Xtr3me, post: 81515, member: 15302 Wrote:[SIZE=13px]While individual skill is very important, the exciting part of the scrim is always about team work, strategy, and team execution. Very different from pugs- good team chemistry is one that is hard to come by these days[/SIZE]
That's exactly why this wouldn't be fair. Helmut, ptk, spartacus, and myself have all played on teams together. The four of us is all that's needed. To add someone like silly would just be over kill. I bet beta has < half the hours clocked that we do.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 81558, member: 3519 Wrote:That's exactly why this wouldn't be fair. Helmut, ptk, spartacus, and myself have all played on teams together. The four of us is all that's needed. To add someone like silly would just be over kill. I bet beta has < half the hours clocked that we do.
Spartacus is not in HDK... Or is he?? O.O
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

he doesn't know it yet shh
Is this thing on?

Mr.Tea, post: 81551, member: 1006 Wrote: Thought kpd didn't matter. Why is it a recruiting criteria or gauge? Using that gauge I am way too skilled to play with Beta...

Is mahone your demigod? Been playing around that dude for 5 yrs and he finally found somebody to worship him. Good for him!

BTW I don't bait teammates. I don't run aimlessly to my death. I hold key terrain to prevents tools that blindly rush every round. CS:S isn't about running to your death. Play COD or MoH if you want that.

mahone: who is this mr tea guy
mahone: I've never even heard of him
mahone: he has definitely not been playing with me for 5 years

lol...
but anyways, back to the real matter at hand,
let me know when all of you guys are ready and able to play. there can only be so much blahblahlbah until it gets stale. i'd say sometime in early january will work for us, cause most of us have finals right now and soon. I'll be in France the latter two weeks of december anyway.
If you think you're too good tea, 1x1 anytime.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
cedd, January would be a good time frame for me. I'll keep in touch.
Is this thing on?

ceddeeoo, post: 81563, member: 9052 Wrote:mahone: who is this mr tea guy
mahone: I've never even heard of him
mahone: he has definitely not been playing with me for 5 years

lol...
but anyways, back to the real matter at hand,
let me know when all of you guys are ready and able to play. there can only be so much blahblahlbah until it gets stale. i'd say sometime in early january will work for us, cause most of us have finals right now and soon. I'll be in France the latter two weeks of december anyway.
Played around him on [Q] servers before they shut down. and I believe Mercnet. I was never on his nuts like you seem to be. I never claimed to play with him. Played around him. So, go ahead call me a liar. Sorry I'm not a stoner and have a memory.

Updated: Glanced at your members list. One of your admins' i've known just as long. Most of the good players in your ranks I've known +4 years from [Q], Mercnet, Battle Empire, etc. i lol'd a bit because they aren't your regulars.
mahones a noob, so is errbody here. i'm obviously the best, ill 1 v 5 anybodie anday
    WOW THIS IS BAD FOR PACMAN ..BUT I WANA SEE REMATCH FOR THIS 2 AGAIN...
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
Mr.Tea, post: 81588, member: 1006 Wrote:Played around him on [Q] servers before they shut down. and I believe Mercnet. I was never on his nuts like you seem to be. I never claimed to play with him. Played around him. So, go ahead call me a liar. Sorry I'm not a stoner and have a memory.

Updated: Glanced at your members list. One of your admins' i've known just as long. Most of the good players in your ranks I've known +4 years from [Q], Mercnet, Battle Empire, etc. i lol'd a bit because they aren't your regulars.

yea so how come you're worse than every single one of those players ? :/

it's alright you can go ahead and throw some more ad hominems and insults at me. I never called you a liar, so don't put words in my mouth either... I just wanted to point out with that mahone quote how you may have been playing around those players for a long time, it doesn't mean shit cause none of them remember you at all and none of them are friends with you now, it shows a lot.