Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ptk, you scurred
Kids gon be kids...
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
It shows a lot? Worse then ever single player? Wow. That doesn't make any sense. Only 2-3 of your members I would say are better than me. None of them are long time members.
Its funny that you actually pm'd mahone over that. I don't whore friend requests like some people do Big Grin. People invite me and most of the time I accept.

Strange pubs are usually really easy for an experience "scrimmer" to rape. Yet I have a better "gauge/score" then all of the Beta players. That actually says a lot.

Pffft. Done here, didn't realize I was bickering with someone that has had CSS for a year. *sigh* Why do I always bicker with children....
Yeah this is my 3rd Steam account. And all of the players on both scrim divisions in beta are much, much better players than you are in every single aspect EXCEPT picking kids in office with an awp from far away. I know this for a fact. Also mahone chatted me up about this thread to tell me a little surprise you'll all soon find out, and said those few words about you as a side-note.

But please tell me more about how people send you friend requests, that's really cool brah, you must be popular. ahahahah

thanks again for coming into this thread unwarranted and derailing it. You thought you could talk shit about things you have no idea about and just walk away. I'm still waiting on your five by the way. Oh wait, was that a bluff ? oh yeah I already called that out I forgot. What a joke

EDIT: just want to point out to all the people that don't know that the thrash talk between beta and hdk is nothing serious, I just wanted to grab their attention so that it could actually happen. They are fun and skilled guys and I really look forward to be playing them. I don't appreciate it though when someone who has no relevance whatsoever starts talking shit about my team. I don't take that shit lightly. I've never ever played a scrim with you mr tea and I've never gotten to know you and you've never gotten to know me, so don't pretend like you know.
Oh kids... Night Watch is the best.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
do scrim in smee tower XD ill join you guys XD
ceddeeoo,
First you must understand me. I am flaming out of fun because I like HDK and most of the Beta Players. I almost joined HDK in its infancy because I get along with PTK and Remix. Throw Helmut in the mix and they would give you a run for your money 3 v 5. Put Spartucus in and there is their 4v5 victory.

Think of Ruplayer when you read my posts. Most of the time we are being mean to be mean, but when it is something serious we both try to be fair and balanced (not like Fox News).

Second, all you have scrim against is Ride or Die, Night Watch, and AngryAnimals. None of them have enough good players (they have a few) to field a good team. That is why I chimed in. You counter-trolled me with pubstar comment. In case you didn't know, most of my play time is on Pop Maps where I am usually at the top. I have been on office (I used not stand 24/7 servers) since this summer. Probably what frustrates you guys is that I am a patient player. I always do objectives or suicide and often time get the other team to choke and get a win.

Third, outside pugs I haven't scrimmed since 2007 due to work, interest, and good friends drifting to other games. 5,000 hrs+ with probably 4,000hr of actual game time I am a crackhead about CS:S. Not bragging about friends; I just don't get on people nuts about sending requests. If they invite me now I usually accept if I like them in game; like your request a while back. Reinforcing don't take my flame personal.

Finally, my relevance is that I love playing with HDK; i have pugged with Remix and Spartucus a few times when they have invited me and we go a few years/servers back.

I have played with Jesse James, pancake mix, the white rabbit, drax, fenken, aimfish, take notes b!c, lime, dudemandude, EggJustic3, Yeah...Whatever, gOdzooki, [FrozenInferno], eclipse, Incredible, Cherry, 2dafuture, Crimson loco, kryt.O, pikey, N., run.-pz, and mmmmMMMMmmm This is a Tasty Burger on wLs. Friends (7) with a few from cross servers for a few years. Pugged with a few. I know their skill level and a few are way better than me. Bunny and I have played together on the same servers for many many years. I often hunt him on maps to stop his epic flanking rushes. He is the only player that I know that has more steam games than me.

Never understood multiple steam accounts. Could care less if your panties get in a bunch. I am almost twice your age and been deployed longer than you have your current steamid.

I hope you get your scrim with HDK and I can't wait till Helmut posts the results. Hopefully, a highlight ree of ACEs HDK get on your team. They could probably take your team "Gladiator Style."

FYF!
you ever played battleempire? i remember kip and another guy who had the pbj tag on play there
Yep, I got them on there. Played often
The thing is though as you said so yourself, you haven't been playing any scrims in a few years (you claim you still pug, but I pug every single day and have never once seen you in the past year or so i've been on wL) and therefore you have no idea of the current skill level of any of those players. When we played scrims against those teams, they didnt just take any random 5 they had on, they took the best five that they could possibly bring out and played us, and every first match we let our opponent pick map and I'm pretty sure every single one of those scrims we let the opponent start ct side.

But man I wish Bunny/Rabbit was still playing css, I wouldve really wanted him to play with us cause him, hobo bob, jesse james, sako and I had really good chemistry together. However, our lineup will be much different against HDK due to some people's inactivities but I'm 100% sure that the match will be very even. Every person I've asked third opinions to giving our possible lineup and HDK's possible lineup has told me they think we should win. You don't know why yet, but you'll find out when we play. Also, I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Spartacus as he's not on HDK. I hope we'll be able to get SourceTV working so that everyone can watch the game.
Sparty is TwL which has similiar players as HDK.

I have pugged with 2 of your players, Fenken and [FrozenInferno] a few months ago. Please call we a liar, again. Dick measuring contest I pugged wLs before you knew it was =P