Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man dies from heart failure after dancing Gangnam Style
[SIZE=16px]A man in England has reportedly died from acute heart failure after dancing to the K-pop sensation Gangnam Style.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]Mr Eamonn Kilbride, 46, was at an office Christmas party with his wife and had just finished dancing when he noticed chest pains around his heart and passed out onto the floor.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]According to Britain's Daily Telegraph Mr Kilbride's heart failure was caused by coronary artery atheroma, which can often derive from vigorous exercise.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]Paramedics tried to revive him, but their efforts proved unsuccessful.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]The Sun qouted Mrs Kilbride, "Eamonn had not complained of being ill and it was so sudden."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]“He had just finished dancing to Gangnam Style with his pals on stage when he came back over to me. He kissed me and told me I was beautiful."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px] “He then said he was going to the toilet because he had a bit of chest pain. On the way there Eamonn saw his boss and was still laughing and joking with her."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px] “He then walked round the corner and collapsed.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]“He was always the life of the party and loved dancing.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]Gangnam Style by Korean singer Psy, is the most-watched music video on YouTube with more than 931million hits.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][Image: eamonk1e.jpg][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][Image: gangname.jpg][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Arial]http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com/mu...gnam-style[/SIZE][/FONT]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.