Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a help on phone
My phone is stuck on the Apple logo and the screen always turn white and then black randomly with a spinning icon. It reboots and and does those things all over again and again. This happen because I got a call when installing a theme. I just learned that it's called "White screen of the death" or it's bricked. I did google it and find some solutions like :
- Restore
- Press and hold some buttons....
- Go to apple's genius bar
And all of those didn't work at all. Please help me. I'll give you a candy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Use android phone dude...:p
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
A) Android is better.
B) Genius Bar or whatever it is called in the Apple store fixes it for no charge, or replaces the phone if I remember correctly. Just make sure you book an appointment before.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
you just have to reset it. Go to an apple store. Stop trying to mess with it. As its easy to ruin that Shitty ass phone.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
what iphone is it? i know when this happened to 3GS/3G all you had to do was reinstall the firmware(3.1.3/3.1.2) and it would start up normal.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Yea iphone is shit.

Just wanted to check in.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
henry, post: 82097, member: 395 Wrote:what iphone is it? i know when this happened to 3GS/3G all you had to do was reinstall the firmware(3.1.3/3.1.2) and it would start up normal.
Its 4S. Now i manage to find the solution my self if there would be anyone of you using iDevice with iOS 5.1.1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
my solution should work for your phone, just not iOS 3.1.3, just reinstall the firmware your phone had on it before you caused this.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Apple didn't have the effort the change the iPhone's design, So i'm with android.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
u bought a fukin iPhone instead of Android... good luck
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]