Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a help on phone
We have more chances to customize a jailbroken iPhone than Android.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I'm not a tech guy, but I was able to do miracles with my hacked galaxy s2.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Knowpain, post: 82823, member: 1105 Wrote:We have more chances to customize a jailbroken iPhone than Android.....

A rooted and s-off'ed open source Android gives u the ability to completely re-write the operating system from scratch or install a myriad of customized Android flavors (think linux) that other ppl have already coded. u cud literally write the 1's and 0's for any of the hardware on ur phone. This means u cud do anything the phone is physically capable of doing.

Ur iPhone is always going to be the closed source Apple OS and the only extra thing u can do is install custom apps. Thats it.

Additionally, Apple is constantly trying to thwart jailbreakers thru software updates... Google encourages the open source customization and collaboration of their operating system.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Apple didn't learn from their mistake in the 80's. They almost went under by trying to keep all the hardware and software under one roof. IBM liscensed out the PC architecture and Microsoft provided the OS. Now, its the same damn thing with the phones. Google comes out with the design and OS, just licensing it out to many companies. It promotes a competitive market and actually works for the end customer, making companies improve based on customer desires while maintaining affordability. Cell phone providers are losing money on the iPhones, and Androids are cheaper, just as fast, and have MANY more possiblities. Apple is going to die. Again. Bite the bullet and go Android.
[Image: 552360_101.png]