Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed Assassination on Bulgarian politician, Ahmed Dogan
He could always press "q" to switch to knife.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HYrY2PS4qSs[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
in other angles you can see and hear exactly what happens, the guy came up and pulled the trigger, the pistol misfired, he had to re-cock the pistol to put a new bullet in the chamber and get rid of the previous one and before he can shoot he gets taken down
That looked pretty intense. Both the attempt, and the party members' revenge.
Recent reports indicate the gun was a gas pistol loaded with pepper spray. WTH?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
awww that suck...
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 84426, member: 9457 Wrote:That looked pretty intense. Both the attempt, and the party members' revenge.
Recent reports indicate the gun was a gas pistol loaded with pepper spray. WTH?

LOL if its a gas pistol then this whole thing is staged for sure, which is what a lot of people have been saying anyway