Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scout Elite LDK application
Name:Scout Elite
Division Applied For: Office 24/7
Steam id: mmgham
Sex: male
Occupation: School Work Military Other (Select one, if other please specify) school and work.
Country or State of Residence: Canada, Montreal
Hours of Availability: monday - 12pm-12am
tuesday - 12pm-2am
Wednesday - 12pm-3pm
Thursday - 12pm-12am
friday - 12pm-3m
saturday - all day
sunday - 9am-3pm
Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: no
Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Eventually.
Previous Counterstrike Experience: condition zero
Previous Games Played: (Recent) Global Offensive
Previous League Experience: (Any Game) Runescape
Computer Specs: (Optional)
Favorite Weapon: (Optional) Scout,deagle
Favorite Map: (Optional)Office map
Ive been inactive so ill leave for ptk. Good luck my friend.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Ill go ahead and approve this. Put LDK in your name, check the rules and make sure you understand them, also try to get to know HDK members for it is in their hands your fate on becoming a full HDK member lies.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
how long is it going to take?
DECLINED Your conduct in other threads has proven to be something we are NOT looking for. http://war-lords.net/threads/a-group-for...post-87110

Our members are held to the highest standars of kindness and genorosity. Your conduct is unacceptable and I would not like your attitude rubbing off on our members who are inexperienced towards rudeness. These players include , (xtr3me, helmut, james, acetate) ect ect. Sorry. But my fine players will continue to be good people without you.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 87138, member: 2725 Wrote:DECLINED Your conduct in other threads has proven to be something we are NOT looking for. http://war-lords.net/threads/a-group-for...post-87110

Our members are held to the highest standars of kindness and genorosity. Your conduct is unacceptable and I would not like your attitude rubbing off on our members who are inexperienced towards rudeness. These players include , (xtr3me, helmut, james, acetate) ect ect. Sorry. But my fine players will continue to be good people without you.
why would i be rude to hdk members i was trying to be a part of them? im not the one whose rude those people who are mad because they get pwned everytime by my scout, like why do you got hate why do you have to ruin my tread if you dont like me then just ignore me it doesnt make any sense to go on someone's thread who is trying to make a group and make them look bad thats rude ptk.
You made yourself look bad, no need for PTK to do anything.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
MMgHam, post: 87143, member: 16679 Wrote:why would i be rude to hdk members i was trying to be a part of them? im not the one whose rude those people who are mad because they get pwned everytime by my scout, like why do you got hate why do you have to ruin my tread if you dont like me then just ignore me it doesnt make any sense to go on someone's thread who is trying to make a group and make them look bad thats rude ptk.
That's not the reason. I dislike you cause you're just mean to most of my friends.. For no reason. You're like a junior ruplayer. It's a game bozo, staph being a fagget
pTK, post: 87138, member: 2725 Wrote:DECLINED Your conduct in other threads has proven to be something we are NOT looking for. http://war-lords.net/threads/a-group-for...post-87110

not sure how people missed this.

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 87177, member: 1060 Wrote:not sure how people missed this.

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]
very funny. this is how i laugh at mayhar's friends when i headshot them with my scout, nuff said.