Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Flame Thread] A group for Experts that aren't already in a Clan.
Can I join if I camp with a scout every round and say "like, gtfo" when I kill someone?
thavs owned
So you're organizing a group of special kids?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Will I still be accepted even though I call admins out on hacks just because they're dominating me?
mahyar, post: 87119, member: 992 Wrote:Will I still be accepted even though I call admins out on hacks just because they're dominating me?

Take it up a notch, it's not getting through.
mahyar, post: 87119, member: 992 Wrote:Will I still be accepted even though I call admins out on hacks just because they're dominating me?
last time i checked you sucked at this game so shutup

Double post

George Of The Jungle, post: 87132, member: 3094 Wrote:Take it up a notch, it's not getting through.
i headshot you with a scout every round no wonder you guys are mad. ill own you any day in css

Double post

Spartacus, post: 87118, member: 1060 Wrote:So you're organizing a group of special kids?
yep, special in certain ways we will even knife you , scout you, and even glock you HATER! i havent seen you play but i bet im a better player than you. if your still interested re-post with apply format.
Another great mind joins the war-lords forum.
George Of The Jungle, post: 87135, member: 3094 Wrote:Another great mind joins the war-lords forum.
^This.

Who the hell are you kid?

Do you even know who mahyar is? lol.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1000013- You
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/427377 - Mahyar

His statline are a lot better than yours.

So, you're in LDK trying to make a new clan?

Quote:yep, special in certain ways we will even knife you , scout you, and even glock you HATER! i havent seen you play but i bet im a better player than you. if your still interested re-post with apply format.
Not even close bro. Spartacus would wreck you, even with his ping. He's got actual competitive play under him, unlike you.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Hes no longer in LDK.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 87141, member: 2725 Wrote:Hes no longer in LDK.
LOL.

PROTIP #1: Don't mess with our regulars & our admins. We fight back.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]