Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About myself - Chloe
Heys, I'm Chloe Knight, currently 16, born on August 23. There's not really much to talk about me xD, I'm into a variety of music and games, and im pretty much into anything i guess, as long as its good? Been pretty much playing on War Lord servers for a while and forgot to make an account on the website haha. oopsies. Well, anyway, I look forward to playing with you all. Smile I'm on Mini Games quite often, so chances are you'll find me there ^^! I'm in a small clan/community at the moment, iProf, we're a small community/clan but we're getting there. We're not very competitive, well not the at moment. But anyway, if you'd like to know more about me, don't be afraid to ask. Smile Oh, I've also been playing CSS for about 5-6 years, so pretty much I started at the age of 10-11, though, I quit and come back a lot. Confused
Hello, welcome to war-lords! Hope u enjoy your stay. If you and your "clan" wish to have some competition you will find there are tons of teams that frequent here and would be willing to beat you.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Welcome to the forums! Like the helmet you got on in the picture!
If you ever get bored of all them boring people in MG *cough* you should come into the Office 24/7.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubanned....
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Welcome to the forum
cucubelu, post: 88546, member: 15378 Wrote:Welcome to the forums! Like the helmet you got on in the picture!
If you ever get bored of all them boring people in MG *cough* you should come into the Office 24/7.

Try harder please.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hey chloe..what kind of mousepad do you use....and can you guess what kind of material my mousepad is made of?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Oh hey, I've seen you in minigames before. Welcome. :-)
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
cucubelu, post: 88546, member: 15378 Wrote:Welcome to the forums! Like the helmet you got on in the picture!

you too Cucu if You Get Bored From Playing Cs Office and Other servers Please Try Minigames Wink

And Welcome to the forums Chloe Smile Do you remember me?I play in the minigames server like you and And You Nearly Playing In the Server 24x7

Double post

its Really Amusing That U Belong To 4 races As U told Me in the server
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]